LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Pittsburgh Meet and Greet at Cranberry

View Poll Results: Where are we meeting?
Quaker Steak and Lube 3 60.00%
Primanti Bro's 3 60.00%
Smokey Bones 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2011, 05:55 AM   #1
Taco-in-training
Mr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud of

Name: Steve
Mr G's Tacoma Gallery
Pittsburgh Meet and Greet at Cranberry

Come meet other members of the Tacoma World and grab some food and drinks in Cranberry PA. Right at intersection of 79 and 76, we'll meet at either Quaker Steak, Primanti's, or Smokey Bones. There are several days available and we'll go with a 2/3 majority for both the day and restaurant.

Democracy ends on February 20 so we can try to make a reservation

http://www.doodle.com/b5szuwdkz2eps8ba

In:
Mr G (Steve)

Maybe:
Old 02-01-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Ignore my vote on the date.... Just looked at my work Calendar and there is no way I can make it out there and back.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
danstacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
danstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
how far is cranberry from pittsburgh?....... im down by uniontown pa
Old 02-01-2011, 10:02 AM   #4
tsub345 is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
20-30 minutes ... someone correct me if im worng
Old 02-01-2011, 10:21 AM   #5
Taco-in-training
Mr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud ofMr G has much to be proud of

Mr G's Tacoma Gallery
20-30 is right.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #6
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be down for any of the three...primantis would be the worst when it comes to parking.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:55 AM   #7
Taco-in-training

Mr G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
i'd be down for any of the three...primantis would be the worst when it comes to parking.
True, but the food is so good. Also to consider, Quaker Steak does All You Can Eat wing nights on Tuesdays. Just throwing that out there.

Smokey bones is smokey bones...
Old 02-02-2011, 06:02 AM   #8

tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
True, but the food is so good. Also to consider, Quaker Steak does All You Can Eat wing nights on Tuesdays. Just throwing that out there.

Smokey bones is smokey bones...
I haven't had all u can eat in a long time, but i dont see too many ppl interested
Old 02-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #9
Taco-in-training

Mr G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsub345 View Post
I haven't had all u can eat in a long time, but i dont see too many ppl interested
yeah, idk what's up. maybe people don't want to meet up. it sounded like there was interest in the other thread
Old 02-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #10
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
i think smokey bones is...blah
Old 02-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #11

tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
yeah, idk what's up. maybe people don't want to meet up. it sounded like there was interest in the other thread
I figured it would be like field of dreams "If you plan it they will come"
Old 02-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #13

tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevLot17 View Post
How far from Scranton, PA?!
I don't know about Scranton shouldn't be hard to google tho
Old 02-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #14
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevLot17 View Post
How far from Scranton, PA?!
well it takes me ~3.5 hours to get from cranberry to state college, so from scranton im guessing it's too far for just dinner haha.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #15
KevLot17 will become famous soon enoughKevLot17 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
KevLot17's Tacoma Gallery
haha... i agree! id probly be closer for an Upstate NY meet and greet... but who wants to meet and greet w. them!!!!! Haha.. Just messin if anyone lives or is from there.. have lots of friends up there and LOVE IT up there!... the only part of NY i can stand to be in!
Old 02-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #16
danstacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
danstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
im down for sure count me in
Old 02-09-2011, 01:28 AM   #17
BartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of light
BartStar's Tacoma Gallery
can't we wait for warmer weather?
I don't want to drive a long way thru a snowstrom to get there and how can we show off our Tacoma's when they are all hogged up with ice and snow?
In warmer weather we can maybe hire some clowns or some bikini babes to pose next to our truck for pictures, I can bring a girl in a bikini but she's so wasted on crack that I don't want her riding with me.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #18
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartStar View Post
can't we wait for warmer weather?
I don't want to drive a long way thru a snowstrom to get there and how can we show off our Tacoma's when they are all hogged up with ice and snow?
In warmer weather we can maybe hire some clowns or some bikini babes to pose next to our truck for pictures, I can bring a girl in a bikini but she's so wasted on crack that I don't want her riding with me.
The ice and snow will hide all my scratches/dents better than sun, so that doesnt bother me haha.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:31 AM   #19
Taco-in-training

Mr G's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care either way.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:59 AM   #20

tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
the way the weather has been going crazy it seems like it will be hit or miss for a good sunny day this time or year