Old 02-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #21
KevLot17 will become famous soon enoughKevLot17 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
KevLot17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
How's 2pm for everyone?
There won't be any rush for anyone, just good times
Whenever is good for me.. just gotta know so i can plan for travel time.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #23
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Bryan07sport's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta get a little closer so I know my schedule but I can prolly make it. Won't put my name on the list till I know for sure. Last time we did Middletown I was wicked hungover from the night before. I'll plan accordingly this time.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:03 AM   #24
Chainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ed
Chainsmoker's Tacoma Gallery
took off work that weekend so i am def game .... hopefully ill get my new wheels and tires before then
Old 02-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #26
09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
09TacomaPA's Tacoma Gallery
1. cleanTRDmachine (Kyle)
2. KevLot17 (Kevin.. and possibly my buddy Todd)
3. Beef Taco00 (Leon) (this is if yall dont mind a FJ)
4. Chainsmoker (Ed)
5. ToyTaco (Kristin)
6. Texoma (Chris)
7. SheppyMach (Shep/Brian)
8. 09TacomaPA (Jason)
Old 02-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #27
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
4. Chainsmoker (Ed)
5. ToyTaco (Kristin)
6. Texoma (Chris)
8. 09TacomaPA (Jason)
9. ::CHILDSTOY:: (Mike)

Thanks for the link Rex. I had no idea about this going down. As far as I can see I should be game for this. I loves me some Hooters.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #28
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
my work is touch and go, ill know as we get closer
Old 02-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #29
Surfinpig is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: 88 MP is the patch but many other units
Name: Eric
Surfinpig's Tacoma Gallery
4. Chainsmoker (Ed)
5. ToyTaco (Kristin)
6. Texoma (Chris)
8. 09TacomaPA (Jason)
10. surfinpig (Eric) I'll bring dip!
Old 02-15-2011, 09:34 AM   #31
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Old 02-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #32
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #33
KevLot17 will become famous soon enoughKevLot17 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
KevLot17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfinpig View Post
4. Chainsmoker (Ed)
5. ToyTaco (Kristin)
6. Texoma (Chris)
8. 09TacomaPA (Jason)
10. surfinpig (Eric) I'll bring dip!
Copenhagen?!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #35
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hooters is always a good time but how about trying to find somewhere we could all meet and tailgate outside?.... bring a grill or two and some food and beer, music? Bring some friends and make a little party/bbq day out of it? Sounds like a fun day to me. And would probably allow everyone to check out each others trucks a little better than looking out the window from a restaurant at them. For the record, I have no problem with Hooters and will gladly go anytime.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:38 PM   #36
watch the meat
cleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
cleanTRDmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cleanTRDmachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan07sport View Post
Hooters is always a good time but how about trying to find somewhere we could all meet and tailgate outside?.... bring a grill or two and some food and beer, music? Bring some friends and make a little party/bbq day out of it? Sounds like a fun day to me. And would probably allow everyone to check out each others trucks a little better than looking out the window from a restaurant at them. For the record, I have no problem with Hooters and will gladly go anytime.
I think that would be better in the spring/summer/fall...but we always check out the trucks. Theres lots of parking and is no rush at all to eat.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:06 PM   #37
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
I think that would be better in the spring/summer/fall...but we always check out the trucks. Theres lots of parking and is no rush at all to eat.

yeah, we can do this at centralia
Old 02-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #38
Chainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ed
Chainsmoker's Tacoma Gallery
we could always go over to the mall parking lot after we all meet up and grab some food
Old 02-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
yeah, we can do this at centralia
Man i just looked centralia up. I had no idea it existed or had ever even heard of it. That's nuts what happened there. Lets go!