Notices

HOOTERS King of Prussia 3/5/11

Old 02-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #41
KevLot17 will become famous soon enoughKevLot17 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
KevLot17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan07sport View Post
Man i just looked centralia up. I had no idea it existed or had ever even heard of it. That's nuts what happened there. Lets go!
Just looked up Centralia myself.. pretty intense.. amazing that i can live so close to something and know nothing about it...
Old 02-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #42
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevLot17 View Post
Just looked up Centralia myself.. pretty intense.. amazing that i can live so close to something and know nothing about it...
I'm confused....I looked it up on Wiki, all I could understand is that there was a fire that was burning underground for 20-some years and no one knew??
Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #43
KevLot17 will become famous soon enoughKevLot17 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
KevLot17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
I'm confused....I looked it up on Wiki, all I could understand is that there was a fire that was burning underground for 20-some years and no one knew??
Google it.. theres a whole history... and just so im on the right page with everyone.. were meeting at King of Prussia correct? i checked directions for Centralia.. its 2 hours away from KOP....??????
Old 02-17-2011, 09:29 AM   #46
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
i also spent 1/2 the day looking up Centralia. AWESOME info. Didnt realize how cool it all was. its 2 hours from me.

When are we going and what can you do there?
Old 02-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #47
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
i also spent 1/2 the day looking up Centralia. AWESOME info. Didnt realize how cool it all was. its 2 hours from me.

nothing really to do there, just see , but we can bbq, do any mods that dont eed major tools. find some woods and trails. not sure, def will need some planing
Old 02-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #48
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
depending on my work schedule when we get a little closer maybe i will swing by.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:35 PM   #52
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cant wait for Hooters.........................
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
can't wait to see tits and tacos

can always make the march 6th hooters meet in jersey

that would be twice the hooters - twooters
Old 02-17-2011, 06:07 PM   #54
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is a pretty healthy list we've got going here, it's gonna be a good time!
FYI - It seems to be an unspoken rule/fact that you get less than 50% of those who sign up to actually show....
Quote:
Hooters is always a good time but how about trying to find somewhere we could all meet and tailgate outside?.... bring a grill or two and some food and beer, music? Bring some friends and make a little party/bbq day out of it? Sounds like a fun day to me. And would probably allow everyone to check out each others trucks a little better than looking out the window from a restaurant at them. For the record, I have no problem with Hooters and will gladly go anytime.
We can always use the KOP Home Depot lot if you really want too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
yeah, we can do this at centralia
Quote:
Man i just looked centralia up. I had no idea it existed or had ever even heard of it. That's nuts what happened there. Lets go!
Quote:
Quote:
Google it.. theres a whole history... and just so im on the right page with everyone.. were meeting at King of Prussia correct? i checked directions for Centralia.. its 2 hours away from KOP....??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post

Here is the deal with Centralia...
The town is pretty much non-existent now. If you have never been there, it is definitely a must see - just because it's cool.
As far as wheeling and picnicking... there really is no official "designated area" - you can pretty much go anywhere:

The above shot was taken on a "closed" section of road...
(not my ride shown, but I've been to this spot.)
you can actually see the smoke coming out of the ground...
This is a great day trip, but I'd MUCH rather do a Hooters Meet than Centralia on the aforementioned date...
Old 02-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #56
Taco Surpreme
Beef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beef Taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Beef Taco00
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
FYI - It seems to be an unspoken rule/fact that you get less than 50% of those who sign up to actually show....

We can always use the KOP Home Depot lot if you really want too...

Here is the deal with Centralia...
The town is pretty much non-existent now. If you have never been there, it is definitely a must see - just because it's cool.
As far as wheeling and picnicking... there really is no official "designated area" - you can pretty much go anywhere:

The above shot was taken on a "closed" section of road...
(not my ride shown, but I've been to this spot.)
you can actually see the smoke coming out of the ground...
This is a great day trip, but I'd MUCH rather do a Hooters Meet than Centralia on the aforementioned date...
Ive been to Centralia.....its pretty cool, but theres nothing really there hahaha...its a ghost town....

Heres my proof of being there:

Old 02-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #58
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=cleanTRDmachine;2754718]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

QUOTE]
The black one's secretsquirrel...
Yup, that's Rich.
We had lunch this past Monday in Concordville.
Took this shot:

(I'm the monkey in the middle)

But Anyway......

I just double checked my schedule and I am in. SO....

Updated list:
1. cleanTRDmachine (Kyle)
2. KevLot17 (Kevin.. and possibly my buddy Todd)
3. Beef Taco00 (Leon) (this is if yall dont mind a FJ)
4. Chainsmoker (Ed)
5. ToyTaco (Kristin)
6. Texoma (Chris)
7. SheppyMach (Shep/Brian)
8. 09TacomaPA (Jason)
9. ::CHILDSTOY:: (Mike)
10. surfinpig (Eric) I'll bring dip!
11. HomerTaco (Craig) May bring the wife... not 100% sure.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:38 PM   #59
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=HomerTaco;2754826]
Quote:
Yup, that's Rich.
We had lunch this past Monday in Concordville.
Took this shot:
Man, Craig, your truck looks so out of place!!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #60
watch the meat
cleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
cleanTRDmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cleanTRDmachine
[QUOTE=HomerTaco;2754826]
Quote:
Yup, that's Rich.

Updated list:
1. cleanTRDmachine (Kyle)
2. KevLot17 (Kevin.. and possibly my buddy Todd)
3. Beef Taco00 (Leon) (this is if yall dont mind a FJ)
4. Chainsmoker (Ed)
5. ToyTaco (Kristin)
6. Texoma (Chris)
7. SheppyMach (Shep/Brian)
8. 09TacomaPA (Jason)
9. ::CHILDSTOY:: (Mike)
10. surfinpig (Eric) I'll bring dip!
11. HomerTaco (Craig) May bring the wife... not 100% sure.
Possibly bringing AFP520 (Pip) from CustomTacos

Rich was usually the Hooter's meet setter upper, guess I'll take the helm...him and I met back in 07, dude's a good dude.