Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

trail rides this presidents day weekend

Old 02-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
trail rides this presidents day weekend

anyone up for a r.c. meet this weekend??????
or a wharton run?????
something

i vote r.c.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This weekend sat,sun,or Monday 2-19,20,21
Old 02-15-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
im down for anything on sunday. dont know rc, how far is it
Old 02-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #4
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bald tires wont do there...lol, maybe then a wharton run, post it up in the nj taco thread, i know joe from upstate is itchin to go, but i say this now, i do not take my taco swimming...lol
Old 02-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Isn't your truck driving like crap? Nothing a trip to RC wouldn't fix
my truck always drives like crap..im used to the shaking and twitching...and the clunking and clanking......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
im down for anything on sunday. dont know rc, how far is it
im signing you up since u always crying for a sunday trip....
for you like 2 hours or less i would say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
You need to stay away from RC for now.
hell noo they have easy trails too.....
then some of youz guyz can jump in with me for a few blue/blacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I qwould be down for a RC meet...............but I'm too far away and have to work this weekend..
i hear ya......
Old 02-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #6
BIG DADDY

dont let some people...scare all youz guys to going to r.c.
there are trails for even the novice riders......
just because we choose blue /blacks does not mean we have to run them.....
just my .02

What are the trails like? The trail network consists of existing forest roads and trails that were cut open by hand with the help of several 4wd clubs. The trails are marked with signs and maps are provided. The trails are rated green (easy), blue (intermediate), black (hard), and red (extreme). Several trails have many bypasses so that groups of different levels can run a trail together. If you like mud, check out the West property, several of the green-blue trails are very muddy. When you check your group in, speak to one of the club officers for help in picking trails to run.

and here
Old 02-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to go, but cant this weekend
I would be down for a trip to Rausch late march/early april, ill run blues all day, would need some skids for some blue/blacks...
Old 02-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #8
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
I would like to go, but cant this weekend
I would be down for a trip to Rausch late march/early april, ill run blues all day, would need some skids for some blue/blacks...
thats the truth........
yup.... i going set up some over nighters @ .r.c. this spring......

BUT YOUZ N.E. people are the hardest people i have ever seen to get out wheeling......
Old 02-15-2011, 06:33 PM   #9
BIG DADDY

Quote:
I'm booked for this spring with wheeling. Windrock in a couple weeks, URE in April, Harlan in May,

I'm gonna try to get a small group together for a RC run in late summer. Plan on staying a week up there.
you know spring meet......2 days there....then camp at r.c. for a few nights
Old 02-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #11
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I wouldn't touch RC with my truck until I got some sliders and a skid plate, but that is just me.

I would be up for another wharton run.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:35 PM   #12
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
Personally I wouldn't touch RC with my truck until I got some sliders and a skid plate, but that is just me.

I would be up for another wharton run.
I need both sliders and a different skid plate. A new front bumper for that matter, I will be up for either RC of Wharton..... let me know
Old 02-15-2011, 07:44 PM   #13
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
You can run pretty much any greens at RC without sliders or skids, you can even run some blues given you have a good spotter.

Its a good idea to split up in groups, one for greens and one for blues/blacks...
Old 02-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #14
Banned
crawlin with no skids though is not the best idea. any pics of these trails??
Old 02-16-2011, 03:52 AM   #15
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
wish i could do this but im going to be locked into a show friday night through sunday :/
Old 02-16-2011, 07:02 AM   #16
BIG DADDY

dont listen to him this is the roads there
Old 02-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #17
BIG DADDY

Quote:

youz been warned//......

anyone need a free pair of icon ill meet you at rc with them......
Old 02-16-2011, 07:46 AM   #18
BIG DADDY

Quote:
This better?

Old 02-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #19
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
So where is R.C.??????
Old 02-16-2011, 08:42 AM   #20
BIG DADDY

Yes