yes 5 15.15%
no 4 12.12%
mabye 16 48.48%
saturday only 8 24.24%
sunday only 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #21
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueT View Post
Raush Creek has some super easy trails. So you dont need really any armor. Your main items to have (as if Must Have)
1. First aid kit
2. Fire extinguisher
3. Tow strap atleast 8 000 LB
4. Air compressor
5. Tire spare in working order

Highly encouraged
1. CB radio

I am going to see what my schedule is, and if I come I may bring my LC. I have no issue driving on easy trails so I will gladly be the End or Front Cap. (probably better to be the end cap so not to lead you into hell )
But I won't know until last minute (kids you know )
thank you that would be great.....
other members here seem to be scaring others away...when every trail is not the rock garden......thats why i say sat is an easy trail day......then sunday who ever wants to ride along can as we take it up a few notches.....
Old 03-04-2011, 04:15 AM   #22
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
thank you that would be great.....
other members here seem to be scaring others away...when every trail is not the rock garden......thats why i say sat is an easy trail day......then sunday who ever wants to ride along can as we take it up a few notches.....
Yeah that sounds awesome. What's the plan for lodging? Camping?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:25 AM   #23
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yeah that sounds awesome. What's the plan for lodging? Camping?
we camp right there.....
Old 03-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #24
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I'll be there if there are other people at my modifaction level. No skids or sliders, and stock bumpers. I don't want to hold anyone back, or get dragged into some trail I shouldn't be on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
RC can destroy a truck and with your wheelbase you just need to stick to the easy trails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I would say some blues but know which ones you are going down.
First off, Might try to make this trip, Ride along trucks not up to par on wheelin for awile.

Afar as trails, If your worried about destorying your truck or goin down a wrong trail. I would stick to greens they never really get bad some of the blues almost turn to black in a few spots and without skids of sliders your goin to really jack something up.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #26
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to go but it depends on the weather. I too would stick to the easy trails. I need to be able to drive back home! Skids and sliders are out of my price range right now.

I do not and probably won't have any kind of compressor for air, and a full size spare is alittle out of reach, but I can probably find a used one if need be. Everything else is available.

Again, the weather is the determining factor for me, I am the sole employee of an HVAC co. here in Naples.

BUT...I'm looking forward to it and will start making plans.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #27
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
Will there be some dudes with compressors there? If I can borrow some air after wheeling I promise when I get home I'll give it back..lol.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #28
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Keep me informed on the dates for the takeover...
Looks like it's gonna be July 22-24.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:43 PM   #29
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by udy2554 View Post
I'd love to go but it depends on the weather. I too would stick to the easy trails. I need to be able to drive back home! Skids and sliders are out of my price range right now.

I do not and probably won't have any kind of compressor for air, and a full size spare is alittle out of reach, but I can probably find a used one if need be. Everything else is available.

Again, the weather is the determining factor for me, I am the sole employee of an HVAC co. here in Naples.

BUT...I'm looking forward to it and will start making plans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by navysealboy93 View Post
Will there be some dudes with compressors there? If I can borrow some air after wheeling I promise when I get home I'll give it back..lol.
r.c. has a great air system for filling your tires back up for free..........
Old 03-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #30
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
RC can destroy a truck and with your wheelbase you just need to stick to the easy trails.

That is all
Old 03-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #31
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

That is all
i will expect you to show.......
Old 03-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #32
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Going to fit it in & stay with Josh on greens + blues
Old 03-06-2011, 05:05 PM   #33
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm in for the easier trails. I have sliders but this will be my first time and I gotta be able to drive the truck to work the following Monday. So whatever doesn't completely wreck me or slow anyone down I'm cool with.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #34
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like we will have enough guys on the easy trails to make it worth the trip! Looking toward too it!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #35
BIG DADDY

Good to hear
Old 03-07-2011, 07:38 AM   #36
BIG DADDY

Gtfo this is not a takeover thread...stop shitting in here....you will be delt with accordingly
Old 03-07-2011, 07:44 AM   #37
BIG DADDY

You have done it now..........you will be sorry........
Old 03-07-2011, 07:48 AM   #38
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bone stock except for tires. Hopin by then I have OME under the front but that's depending how work goes. Maybe ill hitch a ride if freds comin down n has room.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:52 AM   #39
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
I'm bone stock except for tires. Hopin by then I have OME under the front but that's depending how work goes. Maybe ill hitch a ride if freds comin down n has room.
do you have your ome yet? you can come down and we can do your lift in the garage along with mine.

as far as RC i might go but it depends if anyone is running the easy trials cause i aint got to sliders yet.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #40
BIG DADDY

Bring it...you can ride Saturday with your own truck...then do a ride along with someone