yes 5 15.15%
no 4 12.12%
mabye 16 48.48%
saturday only 8 24.24%
sunday only 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2011, 07:39 PM   #401
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
what? did scott get a flat today? Yea I made it home and now I'm doing some research for new tires
Yeah he did. I'll be posting pics and a couple vids I took from today in a few minutes.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #402
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Scott's flat:

The Pit:

Scott going up...

And a video of him coming back down:

Other random pics:

And another video, Scott coming up a hill. Barely...
Old 04-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #403
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR54x4 View Post
yea he did today around noon. problem was his spare was a 285 mounted on the stock spare rim. so it didnt have the right backspacing and barley cleared the control arm
Just for future reference, the better way to deal with this is to move one of the rear tires to the front, then mount the non-ideal wheel on the rear axle, which is much more tolerant of backspacing/offset/etc.

Reminds me I need to get my full-size spare ordered tomorrow so they can mount it up sometime this week...
Old 04-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #404
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post

Lol I wonder what caused that

That's the one he had the stick stuck in the bead from Windrock
I remember bgr saying this "AHHH If it ain'tz brokez dont fix it, New York style!"
Old 04-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #405
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I do recall that stick just stuck in the bead there...interesting accessory, to say the least.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #406
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Yes, I do recall that stick just stuck in the bead there...interesting accessory, to say the least.
14hp, I shit you not.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #407
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
The new area looks good! way more mild than the trails we took saturday.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #408
gsxr3000 is on a distinguished road

gsxr3000's Tacoma Gallery
ya know what pisses me off more than my damage? the fact that I missed Sunday! That lake looks like fun.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:26 AM   #409
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
alright first off.....to the southern guyz FU GUYZ<>>>>>>>>>

and to the guys at rausch this weekend......
i had a great time and hope you all did as well......

here is my pics
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post3012099
Old 04-11-2011, 03:28 AM   #410
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
here is the picture thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...re-thread.html
Old 04-11-2011, 06:05 AM   #411
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Zach do you have any info on pizza cutters? I just read tacovendor's build like 3 times but couldnt find the link (that I saw on there last time) for a thread on expeditionportal
Here ya go dude

http://www.expeditionswest.com/resea...tion_rev1.html

need anything else just let me know.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:42 AM   #412
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Scott for organizing this. The weekend was awesome.

Also, crazy thing is I went to RC with 4 stock mudflaps on my 2nd gen and came home with 4 stock mudflaps!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:14 PM   #413
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Thanks for organizing it and feeding us Scott! It was an awesome trip and I'm down to go again as soon as I get my sliders and tires. I'll be at FJ Northeaster, let me know if anyone else goes.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #414
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea Thanks for organizing it and feeding us Scott! It was an awesome trip and I'm down to go again as soon as I get my sliders and tires. I'll be at FJ Northeaster, let me know if anyone else goes.
Yes, thanks Scott! I may be down for the fj meet as well. Is it both Saturday an Sunday?
Old 04-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #415

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yep! http://thenortheasterun.fjnortheasters.org/en/