yes 5 15.15%
no 4 12.12%
mabye 16 48.48%
saturday only 8 24.24%
sunday only 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2011, 08:00 AM   #41
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Bring it...you can ride Saturday with your own truck...then do a ride along with someone
easy saturday and fun sunday? i call riding with lurry if he comes.... hes a cute little guy
Old 03-07-2011, 08:05 AM   #42
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
easy saturday and fun sunday? i call riding with lurry if he comes.... hes a cute little guy
That's pretty gheeeeyyyyyy! I don't have my parts yet. Just came back to work from bein laid off for winter. Soon as I get the loot ill order it n let ya know. Skids from ATO after that then sliders n a bumper from Relentless!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:07 AM   #43
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
That's pretty gheeeeyyyyyy! I don't have my parts yet. Just came back to work from bein laid off for winter. Soon as I get the loot ill order it n let ya know. Skids from ATO after that then sliders n a bumper from Relentless!
yeah i gotta wait till march 31st for my rear springs then im off to ordering my metal so we can just get them together?
Old 03-07-2011, 08:09 AM   #44
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not doin sliders n a bumper for a couple months yet. Prolly closer to the end of summer. That's some ching to pull out my ass. Dependin on timing I might be able to do sliders long as I have skids by then.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:11 AM   #45
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
I'm not doin sliders n a bumper for a couple months yet. Prolly closer to the end of summer. That's some ching to pull out my ass. Dependin on timing I might be able to do sliders long as I have skids by then.
yeah im working on getting this one quad to sell so i can have the money to order my stuffs
Old 03-07-2011, 08:11 AM   #46
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
google says Centralia is 1/2 hour north I can possibly hit both. win, win
Old 03-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #47
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
google says Centralia is 1/2 hour north I can possibly hit both. win, win
whats up with you guys and centalia?

i swear ive been through there like 100 million times so far so that prob why its not as entertaining to me then it is you guys.

you know you will cross through that on your way to my meet right?
Old 03-07-2011, 08:13 AM   #48
"the soulless ginger"

Talking

Quote:
yeah im working on getting this one quad to sell so i can have the money to order my stuffs
I contemplated sellin my bike but then ill miss it if I do. Would buy all my parts I want for my truck though!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #49
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
I contemplated sellin my bike but then ill miss it if I do. Would buy all my parts I want for my truck though!
see i gotta an extra quad doing nothing but setting in the garage.
mhmm what kinda bike do you wanna sell?
Old 03-07-2011, 08:17 AM   #50
"the soulless ginger"

I don't "wanna" sell it. Just threw the idea around a lil. 2004 GSXR600
Old 03-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #51
"the soulless ginger"

Oh stfu... back on topic!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:29 AM   #52
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
I don't "wanna" sell it. Just threw the idea around a lil. 2004 GSXR600
good boy, maybe ill have a ride by the end of the summer and we can go mobbing around bc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
:middlefinger:
Quote:
Oh stfu... back on topic!
poop
Old 03-07-2011, 08:31 AM   #53
"the soulless ginger"

Get your gear! I'm not ridin with some squid!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:36 AM   #54
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Get your gear! I'm not ridin with some squid!
im ridding nude! less drag except for my nuts flapping in the wind
Old 03-07-2011, 08:38 AM   #55
"the soulless ginger"

Not with me you won't be! You n ben can ride mandem
Old 03-07-2011, 08:41 AM   #56
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
wrong!

Old 03-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #57
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
wrong!

Xa brazilliaon
Old 03-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #58
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
ben you better show up..............
fully colthed of course
Old 03-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #59
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
ben you better show up..............
fully colthed of course(praying for the opposite)
mhmm...awkward?
Old 03-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #60
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
So is this going to coincide with beach creek