yes 5 15.15%
no 4 12.12%
mabye 16 48.48%
saturday only 8 24.24%
sunday only 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
RAUSCH CREEK MEET APRIL 9+10th

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

looking to get a meet togther and get you busy nor easters out to do some riding.....

saturday will be easy trails all day.....
and sunday will be the damage day

final list of people coming

1. BRUTALGUYRACING..............camping fri sat nights...wheeling both
2. PASEO12...........................camping fri sat nights...wheeling sat only
3. NAVYSEALBOY93.................camping fri sat nights...wheeling sat......
4. SR54X4.............................camping fri sat nights...wheeling sat, mabye sun too
5. ENIGMAARON......................camping fri sat nights...wheeling sat......
6. PAP..................................camping fri night..........wheeling sat
7. JLINK................................camping fri & sat nights...wheeling sat & maybe sun
8. GSXR3000.......................................... ..........wheeling sat.....
9. JOBEN7726......................................... ..........wheeling sat.....
10.Rich Beauregard........................................ .WHEELING SAT...

ALSO PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AT THE CAMPSITE............
Old 03-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my OME 3in. kit and getting my 255/85's installed with it, I'm a total noob and rocks scare the shit out of me (I don't have sliders) but I have been seriously thinking about taking a trip over there and checking out the bunny trails...and maybe a little harder stuff.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:14 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing to keep tabs on what's going on. My pile should repaired from my last RC trip by then.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
maybe for saturday only
Old 03-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Scott - did you do any research on this timing? You wanna make sure their isn't a big event going on during these dates otherwise it's going to be a traffic jamb on the trails.

I know for sure that the TTORA NE takeover is going to be at RC this year, but they haven't set a date yet from what I've read.

Would also be nice to make sure this is either independent of the BC meet or it is incorporated with it like last year.
of course i did ........thats why i picked the date......
i didnt know there was a time for the bc meet????
but i will be here then......
Old 03-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #9
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping an eye on this
Old 03-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #10
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Keeping an eye on this
x2

I will definitely be there if I have my bumpers on by then tho.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #11
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Might have to seriously think about this one. it would be a six hour ride there.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:39 AM   #12
BUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt
Name: Anthony
BUB_IROC_Z's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. That sounds awesome. I would love to go but I am already headed out there Easter weekend at the end of April. If you want to head out there then there is an FJ Cruiser get together going on that weekend as well.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:41 AM   #13
BUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt
Name: Anthony
BUB_IROC_Z's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the website for the FL cruisers. http://www.fjnortheasters.org/ if you want to check it out. I went out last year and had a great time.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:42 AM   #15
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Scott - did you do any research on this timing? You wanna make sure their isn't a big event going on during these dates otherwise it's going to be a traffic jamb on the trails.

I know for sure that the TTORA NE takeover is going to be at RC this year, but they haven't set a date yet from what I've read.

Would also be nice to make sure this is either independent of the BC meet or it is incorporated with it like last year.
*ahem*
Old 03-03-2011, 07:49 AM   #16
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Can't make this one (already have to many things planned for the first half of the year) but need to start planning something for like August or September so I can get it on my calendar!!
Old 03-03-2011, 07:51 AM   #17
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
april is booked for me.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #18
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there if there are other people at my modifaction level. No skids or sliders, and stock bumpers. I don't want to hold anyone back, or get dragged into some trail I shouldn't be on
Old 03-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #19
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I'll be there if there are other people at my modifaction level. No skids or sliders, and stock bumpers. I don't want to hold anyone back, or get dragged into some trail I shouldn't be on
Same here dude. I don't know if I'm going to go on this trip just because my truck isn't as well equipped as these guy's, and I've never even seen the trails. I would kinda prefer to get together a smaller group for the newbies like me and have some experienced dudes along to leed the way.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #20
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by navysealboy93 View Post
Same here dude. I don't know if I'm going to go on this trip just because my truck isn't as well equipped as these guy's, and I've never even seen the trails. I would kinda prefer to get together a smaller group for the newbies like me and have some experienced dudes along to leed the way.
Raush Creek has some super easy trails. So you dont need really any armor. Your main items to have (as if Must Have)
1. First aid kit
2. Fire extinguisher
3. Tow strap atleast 8 000 LB
4. Air compressor
5. Tire spare in working order

Highly encouraged
1. CB radio

I am going to see what my schedule is, and if I come I may bring my LC. I have no issue driving on easy trails so I will gladly be the End or Front Cap. (probably better to be the end cap so not to lead you into hell )
But I won't know until last minute (kids you know )