Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

powder coater in massachusetts ??

Old 03-02-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
powder coater in massachusetts ??

i have some thing i need to get pc'ed and the guy i used to use isnt open anymore due to our great economy
anyone know a good powder coater ?
im in stoughton ma but i can travel alittle bit if need be
Old 03-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #3
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
That is kinda far but can you give me the name and a # of it ?
Old 03-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking for a place a while ago myself. All the places down here in MA were a bit expensive. ($600 for my 4 rims)
Maybe Gushers place would be a good idea if you can save some $$
Old 03-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #6
That smells like pure gasoline
Erik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik's Tacoma Gallery
Eastern Finishing & Powder Coat

132 Tenney St, Georgetown, MA 01833

(978) 352-7615

Bob is the guy who powdercoated my rock sliders. He layed it on real thick and baked the hell out of it. Came out real good and durable. I was told to have them sand blasted first so I went to this guy:

Haverhill Steam and Sand Blasting

932 Salem St, Groveland, MA 01834

(978) 921-5558

I paid $100 to sand blast it and $200 to powder coat it. I thought it was pricey but it came out very good. The 2 places are 10 min apart and they know each other so if you drop it off at Haverhill Steam and Sand they can bring it to Bob.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:19 AM   #7
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys ill look into these places today
Old 03-06-2011, 07:24 PM   #9
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
There is a new powdercoating place being built in Griswold CT, about 40 minutes from Providence RI. I'll get the name and post it next time I drive by.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:02 AM   #10
trdtacoman is on a distinguished road
trdtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
there is a guy in Franklin that does great work. I used him last year for some bike parts. I heard about him through a bike forum i'm on. Check out the link to the thread over there. very reasonable prices too.

http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...anklin-ma.html
Old 03-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #11
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wing103 View Post
Hi, Sawick
Did you find out how much for four rims? And took how long? I want to do the PC FOR MY STOCK RIMS too!
The place that quoted me in MA was a bit expensive IMO. $600 for all 4, and it would take approx 2 weeks.. Not worth it if you ask me. Think I'm going to paint them black.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:59 AM   #12
robstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant future

Name: Rob
robstaco35's Tacoma Gallery
I have a guy/friend that i go to out of lakeville. He's a hobbiest and his oven is on the small side so if you want something bigger than an engine block or rims he probably can't do it. If your interested shoot me a PM ill talk to him and make sure he can. I built an engine a while back and had him do the valve cover and bunch of other misc parts in the engine bay. Came out awesome.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #13
JWare is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
JWare's Tacoma Gallery
I've had good experience with some motorcycle stuff using Central Mass Powder Coating in Clinton, MA.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:37 PM   #14
smileyfish is on a distinguished road
Name: mark
smileyfish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWare View Post
I've had good experience with some motorcycle stuff using Central Mass Powder Coating in Clinton, MA.
heard good things about him too.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:42 PM   #15
wing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud of

wing103's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wing103 Send a message via AIM to wing103 Send a message via MSN to wing103 Send a message via Yahoo to wing103 Send a message via Skype™ to wing103
Since I still think about, should I spend the money to power coat my rims, or just look for a black rim...... any idea or suggestion?