Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Driving on the beach in NJ

Old 03-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
BarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant future

BarefootBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Driving on the beach in NJ

I'm from NY but I'm wondeirng where in NJ can you drive on the beach? How much does it cost and what do you have to do?
Old 03-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Island state park.not sure of the details.I guess google it.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
IBSP is driveable..Season pass is expensive, but worth it. Daily passes are around $10 a day.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #4
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
IBSP is driveable..Season pass is expensive, but worth it. Daily passes are around $10 a day.
Isnt it only for surf fishing though? that was my impression anyway....if you're not "actively" fishing, you can't just drive on, like you can in FL.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:24 PM   #5
SizeMatters is on a distinguished road
Name: anthony
SizeMatters's Tacoma Gallery
Yo you guys should all come out to the Lincroft Campus of Brookdale Community College Saturday April 23rd.. some friends mine just started a brand new car show for all types of cars and they're trying to get as many cars/trucks as possible.. admittance is free we just wanna get a good number of people.. ill def be bringing my taco and itll be cool if we could get a whole line of taco's.. for more info go to the facebook page and check it out.. it should be a good meetup..http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=101364739951130