1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Eastern MA Offroad Trails?

Discussion in 'North East' started by oofy15354, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Mar 6, 2011 at 5:50 PM
    oofy15354

oofy15354 [OP] Proud Tundra *****

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    Herculiner, Access Tonneau, Uniden cb, firestik antennae, Bosch Wipers, JVC Ipod headunit, Boston Acoustic Speakers
    I've been looking to get out on some basic fire trails and such for a while but I cant find any places near me. I live in hanover and saw people talking about offroading across from a local amusement park (go carts and such, cant think of the name for this type of place) but that area was recently developed so I doubt theres trails there anymore.

Anyone know of anything on the south shore?

2. May 24, 2011 at 8:16 PM
    JayARRGHH

JayARRGHH Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Bellingham, MA
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma SR5 TRD
    285/75/R16 Eldarado MTZ, Alpine CDE-102 Deck, DIY Snorkel, 2" Spacer Lift, Uniden Bearcat 880 CB, Custom over head console w/ map lights, CB Mount, and external CB speaker, 2 12" Kenwood Subwoofers, 300 Watt Alpine Amp, Alpine 3" lift 500# capacity
    I just google map places, and scope em out see how they are, shit out of luck in MA other wise, me and my buddy this summer are getting passes to the northshore coast gaurd beach though its like 12 miles of beach that you can do whatever on for like $100 for the entire season, you should look into it, it would be a fun time.

3. May 26, 2011 at 1:14 PM
    capetaco12

capetaco12 .<>./

Member:
    Cleveland Ledge, MA
    Vehicle:
    Sold: 33's,armor,crawler,dents, ect. 2020 Gladiator
    OME lift CBI sliders, front bumper homemade rear bumper 33x12.50 m/t Gears Aussie locker inchworm crawlbox Homemade flat belly
    Not quite in eastern MA but the NEA is having a Stock friendly poker run. I ran it stock couple times its a fun little trip. Someone in my club won a few hundred bucks last time. If you want more info let me know im sure you could tag along with my club.

Products Discussed in

To Top