Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

beech creek red neck thread

Old 03-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #21
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
WTF???? A BC thread and no sheep. Somethings wrong here
See my post on page 1.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #22
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The whole farm Missed that some how
I didn't want to discriminate.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #23
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha now stay the fuck out of the rc thread!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:09 AM   #25
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Id like to have my setup on before the spring meet but dunno it its gonna happen. Lotsa parts to buy
Old 03-10-2011, 06:57 AM   #26
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The whole farm Missed that some how
:middlefinger:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
hahaha now stay the fuck out of the rc thread!!!
:middlefinger:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

Spring Meet?
its prob gonna be late spring early summer if thats ok with you guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
Id like to have my setup on before the spring meet but dunno it its gonna happen. Lotsa parts to buy
man up! you know thats why god gave us credit cards right
Old 03-10-2011, 08:45 AM   #28
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not allowed to swipe plastic. I get carried away. Ill pay cash. Dependin on when the meet is I might have it all done. Long as my coils n aal doesn't get delayed.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #29
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
YES!

Pick some dates, post a poll on a new thread & let's plan this!
June 4th n 5th are out for me. Durty dabbers dual sport that weekend.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:48 AM   #30
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm not allowed to swipe plastic. I get carried away. Ill pay cash. Dependin on when the meet is I might have it all done. Long as my coils n aal doesn't get delayed.
well you do gotta wait till he get back from the sand box :P

Quote:
June 4th n 5th are out for me. Durty dabbers dual sport that weekend.
and we are basing the meet around you? i do belive you just drove by the last one ya hat made of ass
Old 03-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #31
"the soulless ginger"

I'm gonna staple your flat billed bro hat to your fuckin forehead! After I wipe my ass with it
Old 03-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #34
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
sup neckreds
Old 03-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #35
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
I'm gonna staple your flat billed bro hat to your fuckin forehead! After I wipe my ass with it
yeah yeah yeah
Quote:
hi homie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
sup neckreds
Old 03-10-2011, 08:56 AM   #36
"the soulless ginger"

Or ill wipe buds ass with it. That sounds more funner
Old 03-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #37
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Or ill wipe buds ass with it. That sounds more funner
i dont know why you would ever wanna get close to buds ass, yet i would love to watch him toss you about throughout the hotel
Old 03-10-2011, 09:02 AM   #38
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
i dont know why you would ever wanna get close to buds ass, yet i would love to watch him toss you about throughout the hotel
Id make someone else do it! And yes he probably would toss me about
Old 03-10-2011, 09:06 AM   #39
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Id make someone else do it! And yes he probably would toss me about
who Jesse? or Mitchel? haha i dont think either of them are that brave to do so.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:11 PM   #40
"the soulless ginger"

Mert won't touch him. She hasn't for years!