Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Stokes Run / BBQ

Old 03-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #21
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post

how the hell you been man............

good, just trying to get some end of the season riding and skiing in before all the snow is gone. i missed a bunch of ski weekends because of all the snow (i plow snow in the winter).

anyways, im going to do the best i can to come to rc on the 9/10. if i make it ill only wheel on saturday since i still dont have skids or sliders needed for sundays trails.

how have you been?
Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 PM   #22
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR54x4 View Post
good, just trying to get some end of the season riding and skiing in before all the snow is gone. i missed a bunch of ski weekends because of all the snow (i plow snow in the winter).

anyways, im going to do the best i can to come to rc on the 9/10. if i make it ill only wheel on saturday since i still dont have skids or sliders needed for sundays trails.

how have you been?
dont need sliders or skids for sundays ride....stockers are just fine.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:00 AM   #24
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
maybe 20 - 25 minutes frmo my place, and according to mike, it seems that there will be a grill
Old 03-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #25
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #26
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
so thats it this thred is finished????
list of anyone going? times places?
virgil you going???
Old 03-18-2011, 06:00 PM   #27
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
so thats it this thred is finished????
list of anyone going? times places?
virgil you going???
If I knew how to start a list my name would be on it. . As long as my builder doesn't work on my house on Sunday, I am going.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:53 PM   #28
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Yea,, I am in. But it looks like is dead before is started..
Old 03-18-2011, 06:55 PM   #29
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
If I knew how to start a list my name would be on it. . As long as my builder doesn't work on my house on Sunday, I am going.
Tell him to take a break. Sunday is God's day.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #30
Banned
I'm in and so is mike for sure and he is bringing his buddy, and my jeep friend is having asad water pump issue so might not make it, I was thinking lik e meeting up at 130 200 since we have daylight till about 730
Old 03-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #32
Banned
prob my house like last time
Old 03-19-2011, 04:59 AM   #33
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me. So am I picking up a grill? Charcoal ok???? Let's do this!
Old 03-19-2011, 06:33 AM   #34
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
I might make it. Plans got changed for the weekend, so Sunday got freed up. Too bad I won't have the snorkel on lol.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #35
Banned
i guess if you wanna get the frill mike, go for it. also, joe, you got that chicken marinating???? going down to AC for a work event tonight, be back in the morning. i figure a meet time like last time of 1/1:30 is good. remmeber sunny till about 730 wooohooo
Old 03-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #36
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
i guess if you wanna get the frill mike, go for it. also, joe, you got that chicken marinating???? going down to AC for a work event tonight, be back in the morning. i figure a meet time like last time of 1/1:30 is good. remmeber sunny till about 730 wooohooo
Text me your address again please.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #37
The Messiah

Does anyone have fluid and matches to get it started? Or should I pick that up as well?
Old 03-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #38
The Messiah

Eddie just texted me that he's running late due to traffic. I will repost when he's about an hour from home so everyone has an idea when to meet.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #39
The Messiah

Still no Eddie. Heading up there now. Josh and his friend are already up there. We'll try and start without him. If anyone is still on the site, lets meet at Eddie's (as planned) and go from there. Hopefully he won't be far behind.