1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

= => Need Help w/NYC Trip! Hotel/Dining/Events <= =

Discussion in 'North East' started by RAD, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Mar 11, 2011 at 12:35 AM
    RAD

RAD [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Hello fellow NYC TWers,

I'm planning a up and coming trip from LAX to NYC during the days of Wed, 4/27- Sat, 4/30/2011.

I then will be taking the Mega-bus to shuttle from NYC to Boston on Sat, 4/30. Where I'll fly out on Monday, 5/2/2011 back to LAX.

I was hoping some of you NY TW members can help locate a nice and affordable Hotel in the area. Open to staying somewhere in the Manhattan City if its priced right. However, that shits plain offensive. Open to also stay outside the city if you guys know where a good city thats easy to access the transit system. I'd be open to try out the so called amazing public NYC Subways & buses. However, I don't want to get robbed. . .

Dining anyone? I love good/cheap eats! If NY is like LA, I can tell you a ton of amazing places to dine at in LA. Hoping you guys can find me some must eat places. I'd be open to a fine dining location also thats well known too. I'd like to have 1 or 2 nice meals to splurge on. I hate paying a lot of money for subpar food. Help please. . .

Attractions? I guess I'll do all the major Points of Interest as I've never been to NYC. So I've come up with Central Park, Time Square, Site of 9/11, Liberty Park, Tribeca Film Festival, etc.etc. Anything else noted? Once again, I don't want to be Robbed.

So help a LA guy out as in return, I will help you guys out if you plan a SOCAL trip!

Products Discussed in

To Top