Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Alignment

Old 03-14-2011, 05:44 AM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment

Anyone know of any good Alignment places in the Auburn/Worcester area? Had all my lift installed at T C I Tire in Auburn. Real meticulous work. Just don't think they know how to properly align lifted vehicles. They brought me out to the alignment machine to show me everything was in green, and at zero. But the machine wouldn't print for him, and did not show any caster numbers. Anyway I notice my truck wanders, so I am guessing the caster is off. I know it should be anywhere from 2.4 to 2.8. But something is definitely not right.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:53 AM   #2
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Really nobody, all the talk of lifts, lifts, lifts on this site. No help
Old 03-14-2011, 07:00 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Really nobody, all the talk of lifts, lifts, lifts on this site. No help
Not a lot of off-road shops in MA I've found... There's an off-road shop in NH that I saw advertised in someone's signature. If I find it I'll let you know.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Thanks
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...op-boston.html
Check out BlueT's signature (last post in this thread). Maybe shoot him a PM, he got me hooked up with a good welder and may know somewhere local to do an alignment on a lifted truck.