Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MASS MEET AND GREET?

Old 03-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
MASS MEET AND GREET?

Anyone interested in a meet and greet here in MA. I know my profile says I'm from Cali but I'm attached to a coast guard cutter in Boston. I've been wanting to do some camping, fishing, and trail run's. We've been having some pretty warm weekends lately. I'll even drive up to Vermont or New Hamsphire if the spot isn't to far. I've never been much of a camp ground person though. I'd almost rather just get a fire permit and camp off a trail or something. Any ideas out there?
Old 03-21-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Farnorcal,

Small( 20+) group gathering this coming weekend in Merrimac,NH and the calendar is just starting....

The New England area "Meets" draw Tacomas from all over and can have 5 different state plates showing up ....

Local 4x4 clubs are just starting to "list" their "calendars" with everything from "MUD" to day trips and full blown weekends of family style events....

Keep an eye out on ALL of the threads for New England states, you never know when someone will entertain the next "Idea"...
Old 03-21-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i've been following the threads. I just cant make it to the one this weekend.