LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rock Run Recreation

Old 03-26-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Rock Run Recreation

Hey, dont know how many of you know about this place, but I was there today doing a trail clean up and the property is pretty nice. They have almost 30 trails for 4wd's ranging from greens to blacks. Some of the greens are kinda blueish and some of the blues are kind of blackish, but all the blues I was on today I didn't have any problems with, but the blues I walked were the ones that were more blackish.

Anyways, here's some pics from the cleanup today.

The green trail I got stuck on..high centered on my belly pan.

This trail was named bumpstop....basically stuffing tires the entire trail

website here:

http://rockrunrecreation.com/Default.aspx
Old 03-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
If you were lifted.........*snicker*

HEY!!! There's the jeep!!!
Old 03-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
If you were lifted.........*snicker*

HEY!!! There's the jeep!!!
if i didnt go straight at it i think i wouldn't have high centered

oh, and, the place is like an hour and a half from beach crick..just sayin.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone wants to get a trip up there sometime in late may id be down to make a trip up
Old 03-27-2011, 05:38 AM   #5
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
if i didnt go straight at it i think i wouldn't have high centered

oh, and, the place is like an hour and a half from beach crick..just sayin.
Looks like a nice park too. Hhhmmm.......
Old 03-27-2011, 06:05 AM   #6
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
4 hours away from me.....hell yeah
Old 03-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #7
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Looks like a nice park too. Hhhmmm.......
place is only an hour from me....mini meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
4 hours away from me.....hell yeah
have you been out to wellsville?
Old 03-27-2011, 10:09 AM   #8

Marines:
Quote:

Mini Meet!!!! Woot!! Maybe I could convince Fred or Matt to go. It's roughly the same time that it is to RC. Are you gonna bring the Jeep???
Old 03-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #9
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
RC is that close to BC? i dint know that.

May 1st (sunday) they're having a special rate..$5 to get into the park (idk how much it is normally)

just sayin.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #10

Marines:
Hmmm, I'll have to look into that.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #11
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post

Ever here of "Jeepskool" Tim? I'm trying to get up there and join one of them this year.........
yeah, everyone hates them

if you break down on the trail, a park employee has to come and get you or some shit...and it aint cheap.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:28 AM   #13
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol, you know anyone that has been before?

It's like $150 for a day, they have a garage to repair your shit if you break, and it's pretty good wheelin.
http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/sho...ight=jeepskool
Old 03-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

yes i ride my crf450r or my cr500 there 4-5 times a year
Old 03-27-2011, 10:48 AM   #16
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
yes i ride my crf450r or my cr500 there 4-5 times a year
Cool, I've only been out there once...but if you want to take your truck out, Ohio TTORA is having their event April 29 & 30th out there. Most of them have built rigs though
Old 03-27-2011, 10:57 AM   #17
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wow really larry, first post is quoting something 2 years old

hi5!
Old 04-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #18
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some more I just got emailed to me..