Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Valley Forge gun show

Old 04-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Valley Forge gun show

Anyone going? I will be there at opening tomorrow (Saturday)

http://valleyforgegunshow.com/
Old 04-02-2011, 06:16 AM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure yet..... We've got an appointment with the mother-in-law and BestBuy this morning at 10am.

My husband is looking for a Springfield Range Officer. He's having trouble locating one locally at any of the shops. I highly doubt he'll find one at the gun show.

Good Luck!!

I think we're gun-showed-out. Been to almost every gun show around here in the last 4-6 months!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
It was waaay to crowded! The aisles were about four feet wide and you could barely get down them. No good deals on anything that I was looking for (.223 or .40 ammo).
Old 04-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
It was waaay to crowded! The aisles were about four feet wide and you could barely get down them. No good deals on anything that I was looking for (.223 or .40 ammo).
Yeah, past shows were all the same.....not enough room inbetween the isles. We didn't go. Decided to save the 1 hour in gas & entrance costs.

Have you ever been to any OAKS shows? My husband really likes them and they're far superior to VF.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #7

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Yeah, past shows were all the same.....not enough room inbetween the isles. We didn't go. Decided to save the 1 hour in gas & entrance costs.

Have you ever been to any OAKS shows? My husband really likes them and they're far superior to VF.
We went to Oaks a month or so ago. I got the lower for my AR there, but it was mostly the same vendors. Not as big as Valley Forge, but less crowded.