Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Northern NJ alignment shop

Old 04-16-2011, 11:00 PM   #21
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgilus11 View Post
Learn from the best. Hey Scott.

hows the back??????
will you be well enough to come to the beech creek meet next month
Old 04-17-2011, 02:05 AM   #22
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
I hope so. My back is doing better and the Oxycodone works magics. Now, I am trying to decide if I should re gear or not ??? for now. I have a camper that I pull in summer and last year was just fine with the stock tires and the supercharger. But this year I think that the 285 took a lot of juice out of the truck. I don't want to be the guy that everyone is passing on I87 going north.
I think that 4.10 would restore some of the power but if i add the weight of the bumpers and skids,,, there is another 400 lbs that they where not here last year. 4.56 would bring the rpm too high and kill the mileage when I don't tow. Ahrrrr. I wish they made a 4.25 or something close.

Cmmon Scott, give me a wisdom word.How should I spend the bucks ???
Old 04-17-2011, 03:35 AM   #23
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
David is your men. Sorry but I don't know the other guy in Jersey City. It may be a very good guy,,, but I just have no experience with him.
In fact Dave,,, I need to pass by you again. I want to adjust the top nut on my LR to -1* or even -1.75* Then try to get the alignment again. The reason is that the tires is touching the plastic in the back and I don't like the sound. I know that my not be able to get 2.4* caster but I will settle for 2.1,2.2*.
May be I can pass by Monday and I am pretty sure that we, will make it perfect again. Give you a call Monday.

Nice to be back guys.
Good to see you back and up and around
Just make sure you call 1st working two guys short this week
Old 04-17-2011, 05:32 AM   #24
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope so. My back is doing better and the Oxycodone works magics. Now, I am trying to decide if I should re gear or not ??? for now. I have a camper that I pull in summer and last year was just fine with the stock tires and the supercharger. But this year I think that the 285 took a lot of juice out of the truck. I don't want to be the guy that everyone is passing on I87 going north.
I think that 4.10 would restore some of the power but if i add the weight of the bumpers and skids,,, there is another 400 lbs that they where not here last year. 4.56 would bring the rpm too high and kill the mileage when I don't tow. Ahrrrr. I wish they made a 4.25 or something close.

Cmmon Scott, give me a wisdom word.How should I spend the bucks ???
ok give it to me and i will find something
Old 04-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #25
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
ok give it to me and i will find something
Hmmmmm,

You go it all wrong. I am talking about the only few bucks that I have put on the side for the gear swap. I am not the rich here. You the union men with the best benefits.