Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

quad trails in PA area

Old 04-07-2011, 08:09 AM   #21
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
That ain't gonna happen. The owners of Paragon Adventure Park have relocated and now own the Badlands Offroad Park (entirely).

The land that Paragon used, belongs to someone else and the reason why it closed was because (and I don't know the details) someone else came in and wanted to put a cargo airport on the land. The economy took a dump and the airport never happened. I'm not sure who actually owns the land now...??

So, unless you find someone who's got an arsenal of lawyers & lots & lots of time & money to fight their way into making it an offroad park again...
GOOD LUCK!!
Kyle & Stephanie Knosp (owners of PAP) fought for a long time trying to keep the place open.

There is a newly opening park in PA ....let me try and find some info: It's been a while since I've seen updates and I don't cruise around the offroad forums anymore.
Ahh...Here it is
http://www.ohv.norrycopa.net/index.htm
i heard the cargo ariport too.i heard the lease was up and the land owners didnt renew the lease. if you can get me an address i can myabe get the owners name.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #22
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i heard the cargo ariport too.i heard the lease was up and the land owners didnt renew the lease. if you can get me an address i can myabe get the owners name.

the address for paragon is/was
598 Oak Ridge Road, Hazleton, Pennsylvania 18202

x3 on the airport thing....soooo stupid.

lets find the owners and get the land!!!! ha
Old 04-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #23
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
PAP was leasing the land from the original land owner. At the time, PAP had been fighting for years to stay but lost...... So, I'm assuming the land got sold to the 'cargo airport' people.

I don't need the owners name..... unless someone wants to contact them to ask permission to go riding on their land.

Personally, I'd stay away from that area. There's already people over there riding around and I'm sure there are some unsafe & illegal stuff going on (similar to Shamokin area).
Old 04-07-2011, 11:58 AM   #24
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
PAP was leasing the land from the original land owner. At the time, PAP had been fighting for years to stay but lost...... So, I'm assuming the land got sold to the 'cargo airport' people.

I don't need the owners name..... unless someone wants to contact them to ask permission to go riding on their land.

Personally, I'd stay away from that area. There's already people over there riding around and I'm sure there are some unsafe & illegal stuff going on (similar to Shamokin area).

yea if anyone has the owners name and contact info...id take it to see if people can ride on a permission only basis....i emailed Hazleton twp to see if they have any records on who owns the property now. if they are not gonna do anything with it someone needs to buy it and turn it back into a playground for all of us.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:10 AM   #25

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
bump! anyone get any information?
Old 04-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #26
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
heres another place i had a flyer for in my glove box. lehigh valley atv park

http://www.lvatv.org
Old 04-15-2011, 08:23 AM   #27

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
heres another place i had a flyer for in my glove box. lehigh valley atv park

http://www.lvatv.org

sweet deal thanks dude
Old 04-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #28
Supreme Ruler
Snowman11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Snow
Snowman11's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ridelosttrails.com/
Take a look here, right in the Pocono's. They were open for a while but had to move locations and open in a couple of weeks. I'm sure many of you have been at the old location. Join the local forum to hear about this type of info.
http://www.theatvzone.com
I am 'snowman' there.
Attached Thumbnails
quad trails in PA area-6.jpg  
Old 04-28-2011, 06:36 AM   #29

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman11 View Post
http://www.ridelosttrails.com/
Take a look here, right in the Pocono's. They were open for a while but had to move locations and open in a couple of weeks. I'm sure many of you have been at the old location. Join the local forum to hear about this type of info.
http://www.theatvzone.com
I am 'snowman' there.

AWESOME!!!

I will def be heading up there to check it out. I have a wedding on the day of the grand opening and then the next weekend i graduate college, then il be out for turkey season....ha but after that id be up for getting a few locals to take a trip up there