Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rhode Island April 16th clean and wheel!!!

Old 04-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Rhode Island April 16th clean and wheel!!!

Noticed there are a few Tacoma World members in the New england area so i figured i would post this. My club is going to be joining a clean up in a state park, Then going on a Stock friendly trail run after lunch! Will definatly be a good time and like i said very stock tacoma friendly If you plan on coming bring a shovel, gloves and some work clothes. Also please shoot me a PM if you can make it.

Thanks Francis.

Quote:

"West Greenwich Conservation Commision - Earth Day Clean-up Saturday April 16th, 2011

Meeting location: 8:30 at the 6A Park & Ride. (Exit 6A off Rt 95 in RI)

The West Greenwich Conservation Commision puts this on every year. NEMBA (New England Mountain Bike Association) is a HUGE part of this clean-up. Some of us from SSW went to this clean-up last year with OSJ. It is a HUGE undertaking going on out there. The organization running it does a very nice job. The 4x4s bring a new ability to go after things out in the woods that are not accessable by street vehicles. Last year we filled pick-up truck beds, ute trailers, and the back of Jeeps with Tires, construction debris, and garbage. We finished off with collecting an old boat from deep in the woods. We will be there with other 4x4 clubs again this year.

The clean-up runs from early morning till lunch time. A hot lunch is provided. After lunch, the NEMBA guys go out Mountain Biking. If anyone is into the Mountain Biking thing, there will be lots of people biking.

For anyone interested, We will be going over to Legendwood after lunch."

Had a blast last year in taunton, 16k pounds of trash and over 1000 tires.
Click for full-size image (1024 x 768)

Click for full-size image (1023 x 767)

Click for full-size image (1023 x 680)
Old 04-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
I'd love to come and help out. Unfortunately its the same time as my sons little league start up parade that I already told him about and we have committed to. Is this going on all day I presume? Can people show up a bit latter?
Thats fine it was really short notice, Unfortunatly the clean up end's at lunch time and we will be leaving for a nearby trail.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:24 PM   #5
.<>./

I had fun and met some pretty cool people. We ended up with 10 dumpsters full of junk, 1 dumpster full of tires. A ton of strange stuff in the woods a, waverunners, half of a 65 corvette, fridges. A ton of metal.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:52 PM   #6
USARMYAV11 is on a distinguished road
Army:
USARMYAV11's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the nearby trail? Im in MA looking for local trails