Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

local bumper purchase...

Old 04-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
local bumper purchase in York, PA???

Interested in an off road bumper like All Pro. Anyone know of local dealers in or around York county PA?
Thanks
Old 04-23-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Not familiar with PA much anymore. The closest place i know is in RI.
http://www.oceanstatecrawlers.com/OSC/Service.asp
Old 04-25-2011, 04:37 AM   #4
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Chris,

Thanks.

I did an initial check of Bass Pro Shop, but nothing was found. I'm still searching for local 4x4 shops and welding fabricators for possibilities. I have several friends who cut and weld, if only I had the blueprint of the bumpers...

Relentless bumpers seem to fit my needs best, if someone locally built them, I might be persuaded to purchase here to save cost of shipping. All Pro however, creates a bolt-up version that is a little cheaper and may wind up going that route.

Thanks again for providing a direction to chase...

Rick
Displaced CA'n in PA
Old 04-25-2011, 04:45 AM   #5

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
Not familiar with PA much anymore. The closest place i know is in RI.
http://www.oceanstatecrawlers.com/OSC/Service.asp
Thanks for the link, although closer than the Left Coast, I'm hoping for something locally.