Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Mod friendly dealer service - Morris County NJ

Old 04-28-2011, 06:28 AM   #1
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Mod friendly dealer service - Morris County NJ

Hey - Anyone know of a good dealer to bring the truck in for a warranty issue? Morris county area would be great. My diff seal is leaking at the drive shaft junction. My truck is lifted and am looking for a dealer that wont give me poop for it. Morristown Toyota is right near me but am unsure how they are.

Thanks!
Pap