Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Best place to get an MA state inspection for a slightly aftermarket truck?

Old 05-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
articcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant future

Name: chris
articcs22's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to articcs22
Best place to get an MA state inspection for a slightly aftermarket truck?

looking to get a MA state inspection for the first time..anybody have any suggestions? My buddy lives in wareham, ma and the shop wouldn't pass his truck because the tires stuck out too far and the window tint was too dark. I think I may have some of the same issues. So if anybody knows any decent shops let me know
Old 05-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #2
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
If you find one, let me know also!
Old 05-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Hey. There is a place in weymouth, ma. Its off of route 3. I think its exit 16 b. Its called main street mobil. They will pass you np. There mexicans that work there. Just roll down windows and thats it. Doesnt matter if you have tint on tails, tires what ever. I passed with tint np. They dont care. Here is the address. 512 main street South Weymouth, MA 02190. Good luck guys.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #4
articcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant futurearticcs22 has a brilliant future

Name: chris
articcs22's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to articcs22
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Hey. There is a place in weymouth, ma. Its off of route 3. I think its exit 16 b. Its called main street mobil. They will pass you np. There mexicans that work there. Just roll down windows and thats it. Doesnt matter if you have tint on tails, tires what ever. I passed with tint np. They dont care. Here is the address. 512 main street South Weymouth, MA 02190. Good luck guys.

I may have to check this place out..thanks for the heads up.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:38 AM   #5
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawick View Post
If you find one, let me know also!
Hey Jason, what problem are you having?
I go to Ira in Tewksbury and haven't had an issue, i actually have to get a sticker this month.

Denis
Old 05-03-2011, 08:00 AM   #6
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Hey Jason, what problem are you having?
I go to Ira in Tewksbury and haven't had an issue, i actually have to get a sticker this month.

Denis
I haven't ran into one yet, but I also haven't registered my truck here in MA. (Still rocking the FL tags, perks of being Military) Was planning on it someday tho, and with the Lift/Rims/Tires and Tint, figured it would never happen.

I'll keep Ira in mind though for sure. Lexington Toyota told me no way would I pass their inspection.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
theres a place in taunton i used to go to when i had my bagged ranger back in the day
its on rt44 planet pertrolum next to mcdonalds and i think a cvs across the street the guys there never gave me any shit threw them a couple bucks extra to keep them happy