Notices

Delaware?

Old 06-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #41
Lambert69 is on a distinguished road

Name: Lambert
Lambert69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot2na View Post
I am form milford...and just ordered my new 2012 v6 4x4 access cab due to arrive this month !!

If anybody here knows of someone wanting to sell a set of TRD OFFROAD 16x7 rims...please keep me in mind...

thanks !!!
Will do
Old 06-09-2012, 04:40 AM   #43
Hot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really nice
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the offers on the rims...looking at a set today...if I pick 'em up I'll let you know
Old 06-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #44
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in Magnolia, DE and graduated from CR. I am in the Army, and stationed in VA. My entire family is still in DE though, so if I am home and there is a meet, I would be more than happy to attend
Old 06-13-2012, 04:00 AM   #45
Hot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really nice
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking for TRD offroad 16" rims...the ones I went to look at were pretty scraped up..want near- new condition...

Keep me in mind , please if u know of any
Old 06-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #46
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone here go to meets in other states since DE being so small and all and not many members?

Cypher
Old 06-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #47
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
Does anyone here go to meets in other states since DE being so small and all and not many members?

Cypher
You should check out the south east region. We are always doing meets here in VA. We also do a few wheeling weekend trips in VA and NC a few times a year.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #48
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a weekend summer resident, does that count? lol
Old 06-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #49
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sure Jtav lol , Slim I am in no way shape or form capable of taking my truck anywhere near a trail unless its open field or fire road LOL nor is my truck YET lol . That being said It is my daily and only driver so I couldn't break it screwing up on a trail and hope to get to work the next day, hats off to those who can though.

Cypher
Old 06-19-2012, 04:07 AM   #50
I love your mom!

lol, I remember when I said almost those exact same words! Every trail we go to has go arounds on obsticals. The one we go to in VA is even prerunner friendly. Had a buddy with a 4 cyl 4x4 single cab do just fine and he was totally stock We don't judge and you do what you choose to and nothing else. As far as meet and greats, we do them here at least once a month on the weekends. You are more than welcome to come hang out...there are usually about 5-10 trucks just about every time ranging from stock to fully locked with a crawler...
Old 06-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #52

Well,
It looks like a ride to VA I would attempt to set one up however, my schedule precludes me from ensuring I am off with out taking a vacation day. Perhaps we can round up some of the Delaware folks and invade VA's ?. If I think about it later this eve I will try to search out everyone in delaware and pm them to see if they would want to go to one.

Cypher
Old 06-19-2012, 09:16 AM   #53

By the way 4 hours for me to get to Hampton.:{
Old 06-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #54
MrMophandle is on a distinguished road

MrMophandle's Tacoma Gallery
Middletown checking in. Just got my baby too. If ya see an AC rolling around with temp tags, it's probably me.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #55

Welcome,

Beware of the mod bug it bites the wallet and sucks it dry :} Another from way up north I see probably 3 or 4 tacoma's a day but I have only seen one from here..

Cypher
Old 06-20-2012, 03:26 AM   #56
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
I'm a weekend summer resident, does that count? lol
You are exactly what I dont like about this state...it's nice and quiet 9 months out of the year -then its full of people with PA and Jersey license plates all summer long...hogging up our resources...fishing in our fishin'spots....
I hope they triple the fishing license fees & beach access fees & tolls for out of staters !!!
And I get goosebumps all over whenever I see state troopers on rt 1 busting some out of stater for speeding.....
Old 06-20-2012, 03:32 AM   #57
Lambert69 is on a distinguished road

Name: Lambert
Lambert69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMophandle View Post
Middletown checking in. Just got my baby too. If ya see an AC rolling around with temp tags, it's probably me.

Welcome From New Castle.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:18 AM   #58
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are exactly what I dont like about this state...it's nice and quiet 9 months out of the year -then its full of people with PA and Jersey license plates all summer long...hogging up our resources...fishing in our fishin'spots....
I hope they triple the fishing license fees & beach access fees & tolls for out of staters !!!
And I get goosebumps all over whenever I see state troopers on rt 1 busting some out of stater for speeding.....
I see a whole lot of DE plates commuting to work in PA every single day. Just saying, it goes both ways.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:32 AM   #59
I love your mom!

Quote:
Wow you angry bro!? I understand what you are talking about, but damn...that is a little much. Being a DE resident and living in VA and having VA plates, this is almost offensive. You also forget about all the damn military in DE...they probably have plates local to where they were last. hate is bad for your soul...
Old 06-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Wow you angry bro!? I understand what you are talking about, but damn...that is a little much. Being a DE resident and living in VA and having VA plates, this is almost offensive. You also forget about all the damn military in DE...they probably have plates local to where they were last. hate is bad for your soul...
Umm Slimwood .....Damn Military??????? I understand the dislike toward tourists and I too dislike the traffic created every Fri and Sun etc . But it is how a lot of businesses stay in business, State has no sales tax etc etc. Honestly, I will be out of here as soon as I can about 11 years but it is what it is. I don't think there is any costal state that does not suffer from the tourists, weekenders, snow birds etc. No need to get hostile about it though.

Cypher