Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Delaware?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #61
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah damn military! lol, I wish I could be stationed in DE, kind of. (didnt mean "damn military" just showing my lack of a vocabulary:embarrassed: ) I have been in the Army since 99...
Old 06-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #62
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Hell yeah damn military! lol, I wish I could be stationed in DE, kind of. (didnt mean "damn military" just showing my lack of a vocabulary:embarrassed: ) I have been in the Army since 99...
K thought it was a misunderstanding whew was going to have to safety check y our vehicle next time I saw you come through lol ......Just Kidding:}

Cypher
Old 06-20-2012, 06:19 PM   #63
Hot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really nice
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
Slim shady : I have NO problem with the people from VA that come up here...they are the best..I have friends in exemore & harborton that I fish with all the time...different people altogether ...I'm talking about the PA & Jersey trash mentality crowd that comes here ,parties hard,disrepects everything & everybody...then goes home on monday...

as for the military...without dover AFB delaware wouldnt be as good as it is...those who serve and are stationed here are 1st class all the way...
Old 07-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #64
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in de wana meet slim and pick up a skid plate for me?
Old 07-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #65
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
anyone in de wana meet slim and pick up a skid plate for me?
I am keeping that shit mang
Old 07-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #66
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I am keeping that shit mang
Old 07-07-2012, 03:15 AM   #67
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
brutalguy, where do you reside ? and slim, where do you? i live in brooklyn now but keep most of my belongings in De ans travel back and forth on a relatively normal basis
Old 07-07-2012, 05:47 AM   #68
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
brutalguy, where do you reside ? and slim, where do you? i live in brooklyn now but keep most of my belongings in De ans travel back and forth on a relatively normal basis
This may be perfect. I live in VA, but am from DE. I will be there at the end of the month. He lives in the city as well.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:09 AM   #69
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
im a few mins from brooklyn i work in brooklyn every day.......
Quote:
This may be perfect. I live in VA, but am from DE. I will be there at the end of the month. He lives in the city as well.
wow
Old 07-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #70
Lambert69 is on a distinguished road

Name: Lambert
Lambert69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
im a few mins from brooklyn i work in brooklyn every day.......

wow
Hi, Guys

Let me know my be i can help, i am from new castle.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:19 AM   #71
BIG DADDY

sweet
thatnks for all the help guys.....me and slim will work out times and stuff shortly and then we can see what and if it will work for any of you to pick it up and hold it for a week until i can get down there,,,...
or something like that.....
Old 07-08-2012, 03:56 AM   #72
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
well, i keep some of my belongings at my pops house in newark de, and thats where my transportation toys stay most of the time. And I used to run (very recently) the deer park on main street. So either of those places are ideal for meeting / dropping thing off securely. And in brooklyn i reside in bed-stuy right by bushwick by the L on broadway at myrtle, and in working in wiliamsburg. let me know whats up. im in san fran until the 11th, then ny, and de shortly after. dont mind helping if it works
Old 07-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #73
oldmanstaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Ed
oldmanstaco's Tacoma Gallery
glad to see all you taco owners in Delaware. I live in newark almost all life. Just retired ran a bar on 40 for almost e0 yrs. Just picked up 04 4x4 love it..... Oldmanstaco
Old 07-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #75
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So who is getting this skid plate on wed or thurs for BGR?
Don't know BGR said you guys would work it out and see who was available , I am out of the running as I will be going on vacation soon could pick it up and transport it to someone to hold if need be. Or he has to wait a few weeks for me to get back. When will you be up and around I still want to take a peek at your truck being damn military and all LOL

Cypher
Old 07-22-2012, 05:52 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanstaco View Post
glad to see all you taco owners in Delaware. I live in newark almost all life. Just retired ran a bar on 40 for almost e0 yrs. Just picked up 04 4x4 love it..... Oldmanstaco
Welcome to TW, I am from new castle .
Old 07-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #77

Quote:
So who is getting this skid plate on wed or thurs for BGR?

Where is the location,
Old 07-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #78
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
Don't know BGR said you guys would work it out and see who was available , I am out of the running as I will be going on vacation soon could pick it up and transport it to someone to hold if need be. Or he has to wait a few weeks for me to get back. When will you be up and around I still want to take a peek at your truck being damn military and all LOL

Cypher
I will be there this we'd and thurs. but I won't have much free time I will be taking my daughter to see mt family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert69 View Post
Where is the location,
Dover area...
Old 07-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #79

Quote:
I will be there this we'd and thurs. but I won't have much free time I will be taking my daughter to see mt family.

Dover area...
I can take it after 5:00 pm.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #80
toms18yeah is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 436 APS
Name: Thomas
toms18yeah's Tacoma Gallery
live here in dover delaware been looking for some off roading trails posibly do some mudding does anyone know where to go around here ?