Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Around OCNJ to Drive on Beach?

Old 05-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
johnson910413 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech 3rd class
Name: Samuel
johnson910413's Tacoma Gallery
No pretty sure it is only allowed from labor day to memorial day but.in between those dates during tourist season I don't thinks so that's the way it is in LBI NJ I would make trips there couple times a year before moving to sc
Old 05-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
You can drive on the beach between sept 15th - may 15th for $75. There are access pts on 23rd, 57th, 59th street.

I just looked that up, never been out there. Now that i know about it i'm definitely going to next year.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
Sheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant future

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
the $75 is for the surf fishing license
Old 05-12-2011, 08:56 PM   #5
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
the $75 is for the surf fishing license

Gotcha, that seemed way to cheap for a vehicle permit. Any idea how much it costs?