Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch creek trip ?

Old 05-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #21
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
i think everyone in here should leave by the # they joined
Old 05-16-2011, 02:12 PM   #22
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
hows june 25/26 work for people
That weekend would be a last minute decision for me. Anything after 4th of July weekend except July 30th I'm definitely in.

Quote:
i think everyone in here should leave by the # they joined
That's cool, I can stick around for a while.

And I'm in for blues if I can make it.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:14 PM   #23
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
That weekend would be a last minute decision for me. Anything after 4th of July weekend except July 30th I'm definitely in.

That's cool, I can stick around for a while.

And I'm in for blues if I can make it.
i knew i liked you for a reason.......

ok whata about july 9/10th
Old 05-16-2011, 02:14 PM   #24
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, you'll find that the term "blue" and "green" at RC are synonymous with each other.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #25
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
LOL, you'll find that the term "blue" and "green" at RC are synonymous with each other.
Maybe I should say I'm in for whatever Scott wants to do as long as there is someone responsible there leading us. As in, not Scott.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #26
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe I should say I'm in for whatever Scott wants to do as long as there is someone responsible there leading us. As in, not Scott.
X2.
That should be enough time for my sliders to finally get here, and I'll have my new bumper, and hopefully I can get a set of skids by then.
As for the date, I know my cousin is getting married sometime around then, so I'll get back to you on that..

Down for blues though.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #27
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Old 05-16-2011, 02:28 PM   #28
BIG DADDY

Quote:
did i steer youz wrong???
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
X2.
That should be enough time for my sliders to finally get here, and I'll have my new bumper, and hopefully I can get a set of skids by then.
As for the date, I know my cousin is getting married sometime around then, so I'll get back to you on that..

Down for blues though.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #29

Marines:
Blue trail

Green Trail

Stuck FJ

Stuck Fronty

Old 05-16-2011, 02:34 PM   #30
BIG DADDY

yup blues look so much better.....
i have run every green trail in the place even on the new side
Old 05-16-2011, 02:34 PM   #31

Marines:
This one is labeled a green also

Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #32
BIG DADDY

ok so ben will be the group leader on this one....
thanks ben
Old 05-16-2011, 02:42 PM   #33

Marines:
We will see. What if I want to run blacks?
Old 05-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #34

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I'll follow
Last time you tried to follow me, Chad almost ran you over.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #35
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I should have my bumpers/skids on by late June so if I can make it ill run blues.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #36
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
We will see. What if I want to run blacks?
shit chad had me on black/ red
im in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I'll follow
mee too
Old 05-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #37
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
I goin try to make this, Ride along,camara man,spotter
Old 05-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #38
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
I goin try to make this, Ride along,camara man,spotter

yep always plenty of room
plus camping / fire is half the fun too
Old 05-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #39
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
So while on the subject of skids..

I want to get a full set of either Bud Built or Armor Tech Offroad.
I know alot of people like ATO because the front skid is 1/4" while BB is only 3/16"
The rest of the skids by both companies are 3/16", so do I really need a 1/4" for the front? I like that the bolts on BB are countersunk to be flush and smooth while ATO they stick out and I feel they could possibly get smashed up on rocks and make it difficult to remove in the future.

BB appears to have a wider front skid, doesn't need the exhaust re-routed, and has a gas tank skid. total price- $900 for 5 piece skids

ATO is closer so I could go pick it up, I would feel good about supporting Kevin, front skid is thicker. total price- $773 for front, transfer, transmission

Also I currently have Diff Drop Spacers installed, so if that matters.. please let me know.

I will get the chance to see BB on Joe's truck this weekend, and ATO on Boyd's truck, so that should help, but I'd like to hear what anyone else has to say about it.

Thanks!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #40

Quote:
did i steer youz wrong???
After seeing how your truck falls apart I don't know if I should trust you to lead down a paved road.