Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch creek trip ?

Old 06-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #141
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
I might be going in July, Around the 8th I think...
Old 06-03-2011, 07:59 PM   #142
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
I might be going in July, Around the 8th I think...
O yea?
Old 06-03-2011, 09:52 PM   #143
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=PrezidentRedz;3261096]I might be going in July, Around the 8th I think...[/QUOTE
whats this might crap you know your going hahaha
Old 06-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #144
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
[QUOTE=wherestaco;3261831]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
I might be going in July, Around the 8th I think...[/QUOTE
whats this might crap you know your going hahaha

haha you going to buy me a plane ticket?
Old 06-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #145
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=PrezidentRedz;3264126]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestaco View Post

haha you going to buy me a plane ticket?
haha no i work for the broke ass state lol
Old 06-04-2011, 08:50 PM   #147
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
nice skids man...how much did they run you?
It was just over $400 for the pair.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #149
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
thats not bad...does he do 2nd gens?
Nah they only make them for 1st gens.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #151
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
That sucks man. Watch it turn out to be something dumb and they replaced all that shit already.
they found evidence of water in the transfer case and are refusing to fix anything from here on out. I'm guessing there is a bad seal or something which they havent replaced, but i'm going to see if I can do anything about that
Old 06-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #153
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
yea they see the snorkel and assume I drive through lakes. I'll see what happens tomorrow..
Old 06-06-2011, 09:14 PM   #155

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
.. so where's the link?
Old 06-07-2011, 04:01 AM   #157

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...10th-trip.html

There you go, and you can find it in the north east thread along with this one.
thanks.. I hadn't even though of going by region. I searched "Rausch" and didnt find anything new