LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

May 21st Event Johnstown, Pa

Old 05-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
May 21st Event Johnstown, Pa

Saturday May 21st, My local club is having a SPRING THAW Event in Johnstown, Pa. We start off with the Event open to the general public up by our local mall. This will be held in the Gander Mountain, Ashley Furniture & Tractor Supply Parking lots. We will have an obsticle course, a teeter-totter, an RTI ramp, Car show, Motorcycle show, Food vendors and raffles. This event is from 10AM-4PM then we load up and head out about 10 miles away to our property call "Doe Valley". This is where we go wheeling and camp out so we can wheel all day Sunday. I hope not to be the only Tacoma out here!

Here are a few photos of Events my club has done before and some of the wheeling at Doe Valley:

Crowd Pleaser!!!!

And YES! He was wearing his seat belt and was okay!

We flipped him upright and a hat was passed for donations to fix the windshield & windshield frame. Total cost to him to fix all damage was around $75 which I think the club gave him for his great show!

WHEELING AT DOE VALLEY!

Old 05-16-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
Asian13 will become famous soon enoughAsian13 will become famous soon enough

Name: Rachel
Asian13's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good time, too bad I have to work...
Old 05-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Hope some of you make it out here! We will be wheeling at Doe Valley Saturday after the event and camping out Saturday night and wheeling all day Sunday! Check out our local 4x4 clubs website at: www.bigrubbers4x4.org
Old 05-21-2011, 03:54 AM   #4
Navy:
Okay, here are a few photos of us setting up the obsticle course.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a good time to bad i missed it i'll have to catch the next one