Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Southern Vt Camping Weekend...

Old 05-16-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Southern Vt Camping Weekend...

looking to get a few people to go camping up in the green mtns of vt....\i know some good spots on some forest service roads near searsburg vt....
any one interested
Old 05-16-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
That sounds great! What weekend were you thinking? I promise I won't stay in a hotel if it rains....
hahaha..i dont know when ever youz want but not like in mid sumer black fly season / crazy bugs......
either sometime soon or begin sept....
i been going up there for years now..... you can shoot legal up there too....
lots of moose.....i had a crazy encounter last year......
Old 05-16-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
BIG DADDY

from m,y house its only 4 hours ride door to door. i dont know where your coming from.....
but its probulary closer.......
its exit 2 on 91 or you can take 87 to 9 east
Old 05-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #5
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. I frequent vt many times a year. Place rocks! Going to northern vt next month camping/mt bike trip. I agree about the dead of summer. Maybe sometime in June? You bring the gun and I'll bring my appetite.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #6
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
Yes. I frequent vt many times a year. Place rocks! Going to northern vt next month camping/mt bike trip. I agree about the dead of summer. Maybe sometime in June? You bring the gun and I'll bring my appetite.
yea i have some spots up in the white rock area as well......but i have some real secluded camping spts a nice lil one on a river like 11 miles down a dirt road......
we can also mtn bike at mt snow. for 100 you get a crazy ass bike n a lift ticket helmet ect.... its like right there,,, the forest area is like mt snow n strattons back yard...
Old 05-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #7
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
You have my attention...
Old 05-16-2011, 06:05 PM   #8
BIG DADDY

lets do it.....
Old 05-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #9
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
yea i have some spots up in the white rock area as well......but i have some real secluded camping spts a nice lil one on a river like 11 miles down a dirt road......
we can also mtn bike at mt snow. for 100 you get a crazy ass bike n a lift ticket helmet ect.... its like right there,,, the forest area is like mt snow n strattons back yard...
Wow. Sounds cool. Always wanted to wheel in and camp. Mt. Snow is a beautiful area. Giddy up.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:37 PM   #10
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
yea, and now im seein there might be a rc trip soon. dont know if i can do both, lets see what weekends come up
Old 05-17-2011, 05:32 AM   #11
BIG DADDY

well vt is more a a relaxing camping trip with guns in the middle of nowhere and can have some nice lil small easy kinda trails..... not to mention good chances of seeing some mosse if you drive around during dusk and after dark....
Old 05-17-2011, 05:34 AM   #12
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah let me know when and ill even try to bring the wife, otherwise its just my and my other favorite lady
Old 05-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #13
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
Id be interested in this along with my rc trip coming up.... Not to fond of moose though i hit one going 40mph when i was in maine on a hunting trip wit my bro .... Totalled my lifted 05 gmc 2500hd ..... After meeting one like that 800 lbs. Of meat isnt so impressive anymore.... Lol
Old 05-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #14
BIG DADDY

ok folks im heading up friday afternoon.....june 3rd and leaving sunday night....
any takers....
it will be great weather 70's day 45-50 night......
perfect camping weather...
i know some good spots up there but cell coverage is minimal......so if you wana meet up let me know.....
i have some light wheelin trails and some outback primitive camping areas.....
bring your guns and we will go out shooting.....
anything is allowed except full auto.......
Old 05-30-2011, 05:03 PM   #15
BIG DADDY

lake fishing
Old 05-30-2011, 05:47 PM   #16
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Dammmnnnn. Looks like I can't bring my truck to the dealer yet. Ill be prerunner but I'll try to go.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #17
BIG DADDY

here are some pics of the area.....

hell they even have a power boat area on the res.....
and if any of you have canoe or kayak there is some great lakes and resis
Old 05-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #18
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
i think i might have to do this.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #19
BIG DADDY

pre runner are fine up here
Old 05-30-2011, 06:27 PM   #20
BIG DADDY