Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

(717) TW Members Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
(717) TW Members Thread

Greetings from York County, PA.

Haven't seen any threads supporting our area so thought I'd give it a try.

• How many of us are there?
  • Who of you are Mall Crawlers, Trail Crawlers, Lowered sportsters, or just the regular truck guy/gal?
  • Are any of you interested in a mall gatherings, trail rides, mod days or the like?
Old 05-18-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2010 DCSB TRD Off Road.

Though it has been stock, I've just ordered a spacer lift kit (temporary lift), 1.25" wheel spacers, and will be ordering Brute Force Rock Rails in the next week.

My goal is to create an overland vehicle similar to many of the expedition vehicles seen here. Though I will probably not be as serious as some crawlers out here, I am interested in the ability to do so if or when the time arises. Of course, I'm sure a few trails rides will crop up from time to time.

CLICK HERE for my build page. This thread is also a work in progress.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #4

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, for those just returning from Spring Mountain Meet Beech Creek PA

Sounds like you all had a great time!
Old 05-31-2011, 04:59 PM   #6

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Any other's in or around the York County (PA) area?
Old 08-24-2011, 03:25 AM   #7
PA.TacomaTRD. is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
PA.TacomaTRD.'s Tacoma Gallery
How about the 570? Tamaqua, PA
Old 08-30-2011, 03:31 PM   #8
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
im just south of york in northern Harford Co.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:13 AM   #9

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Where has the summer gone? I've been busy all summer running my two kids around and teaching my son to work on his vehicle...'89 YJ Jeep. Just got it back on the road after pulling transmission for repairs. Now that he's 'permitted' to drive, it's time to teach him how to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA.TacomaTRD. View Post
How about the 570? Tamaqua, PA
PA.TacomaTRD,
Of course 570's are welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
im just south of york in northern Harford Co.
ST3VE,
Welcome to the fold; albeit, not very big as of yet.

Since my life gets hectic quite frequently through the fall and spring, if anyone is interested in heading up a meet via this thread, feel free to do so.

Enjoy.

Sport
Old 09-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #10
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Adams County here
Old 10-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #12
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
cumberland county.....close to carlisle.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:11 PM   #13
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is close to the line... there is a meet on the 22nd of october at ripken stadium, then we are going to lowes in abingdon for a car/truck show..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...land-meet.html