LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Place to offroad in or around MD

Old 05-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
Place to offroad in or around MD

Hey guys. Im trying to find a good place to go offroading in or around MD. My truck is stock but i'd like to find some place thats challenging. I cant seem to find any good places in MD so i was wondering if you guys knew of any places in VA or PA? I want to try and go the weekend of July 9th if anyone is looking to go as well. Thanks.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
AtomicAge is on a distinguished road

Name: AA
AtomicAge's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah... looks like they've closed a lot of trails @ Green Ridge.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:04 AM   #4
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys. i think im going to go to flagpole knob at GWNF. Can you guys recommend me any trails. I got a stock tacoma sr5 4x4 and im going along with a couple friends of mine who have a 2010 silverado stock, 2005 Ram 1500 stock with all terrains, and a stock 2006 Ram 1500. I want something challenging but not to rough because it's my first time wheelin this truck or any truck for that matter. thanks.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
gw a fun place to go more fun when its muddy makes it a little more challenging http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/ is the best place as far as varity of trails and difficulty stock mild to wild theres a trip coming up sometime