Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Chesapeake Bay boat/jetski meet?

Old 06-01-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Bryan07sport's Tacoma Gallery
Chesapeake Bay boat/jetski meet?

Anyone boat or jetski around the northern chesapeake that would wanna try and get some toys out on the water to play? only rule is you've gotta drag it to the ramp with a tacoma. (and bring a stocked cooler) We could agree on a launch site to meet up and gawk at trucks that are cooler than yours before/after we hit the water. I usually am farting around the northeast/ perryville/ elk/ sassafras/ c+d area. Its that time of year. let me know.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan07sport View Post
Anyone boat or jetski around the northern chesapeake that would wanna try and get some toys out on the water to play? only rule is you've gotta drag it to the ramp with a tacoma. (and bring a stocked cooler) We could agree on a launch site to meet up and gawk at trucks that are cooler than yours before/after we hit the water. I usually am farting around the northeast/ perryville/ elk/ sassafras/ c+d area. Its that time of year. let me know.

Wish you lived closer or I would be all over this! No one around me has any water toys only bikes/quads
Old 06-02-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Huge raft-up in the South River on June 18th. The South is located in the Annapolis area, but it would be worth it for you to attend. Last year and the 2 years before that there were >60 boats and 'skis all tied up for a monster booze-fest. Check out the facebook page, "south river boat party", I doubt its private.

/boobs man, so many boobs
Old 06-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
JoshO is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post

I heart Boobies!

I have the Tacoma but no boat or ski...
Old 06-02-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
same here I have the Tacoma but no boat or ski...
Old 06-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
MDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kohler
MDBigRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
Huge raft-up in the South River on June 18th. The South is located in the Annapolis area, but it would be worth it for you to attend. Last year and the 2 years before that there were >60 boats and 'skis all tied up for a monster booze-fest. Check out the facebook page, "south river boat party", I doubt its private.

I'd be interested, my boats on the magothy so it's only a 30 minute trip to the south river for me