Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

If You're In The Area

Old 10-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
If You're In The Area

If you're ever in my area, go check out McConnell's Mills State Park. There are some awesome trails if you enjoy hiking. Just a beautiful area in Western PA. http://www.visitlawrencecounty.com/m...state_park.asp

Here are some pictures I took today.

If there are points of interest near where you live, post them up here. It'll be like a travel guide for TW members.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Cool looking place, I'm not too far. Maybe I can take a road trip sometime.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw1965 View Post
Cool looking place, I'm not too far. Maybe I can take a road trip sometime.
People use the cliffs for repelling, there are small caves all over, I've been "playing" there since I was in highschool.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
If you're ever in my area, go check out McConnell's Mills State Park. There are some awesome trails if you enjoy hiking. Just a beautiful area in Western PA. http://www.visitlawrencecounty.com/m...state_park.asp

Here are some pictures I took today.

If there are points of interest near where you live, post them up here. It'll be like a travel guide for TW members.
been there many times ..it is very nice indeed!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 01:06 PM   #5
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
T4L, do you still have those pics. The thread says that they have been moved. Thanks
Old 12-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
T4L, do you still have those pics. The thread says that they have been moved. Thanks
Probably. I was tooling around on my photobucket account one day and botched up pictures that were posted all over the place. The wierd thing is whan I try to edit the post, the pictures are there.....they just just don't show up.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #7