7/30 1 33.33%
7/31 0 0%
8/6 0 0%
8/7 0 0%
8/13 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
North Jersey Weekend BBQ/Wheelin/Moddin'/Whatever

Dead Thread
Old 06-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
keep in mind that my g/f and I both share a july bday and will be having a bday bbq one of these weekends anyway, which all are welcome to attend. I will post that as my weekend i cannot do it
Old 06-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #3
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
We can only pick one day that doesn't work for us? What's up with that?

Rausch Creek trip is in the works for July 8-10th weekend.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post3240169

I voted for the only other day in July that doesn't work for me.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
Banned
oops may make another thread so multiple choices
Old 06-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
Banned
dead thread, get to it mods