Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Feeler - Meet in DE

Old 06-16-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Cool Feeler - Meet in DE

Okay guys I wanted to throw this out there for another meet in Delaware just now in 2011. I put on one in 2010 and had a good group show up. I wanted to get an idea who would be interested and when would be a good month to do it. I do alot of shows during the year so it would have to be on a weekend I have down time but I can work with that. So post up and let me know!!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
Well.... It looks like 7 people viewed this and i think there are only 7 people in Delaware on here so.......
Old 06-16-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't go to the last meet. I don't think I was on here then. I basically don't have much time in July or October. Any other time should be good for me. I would definently try to make it.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty new to this whole online gathering thing... Im probably the only person in their 20's without a face book account. What does a meet consist of......... do we go to thew local burger king and pop our hoods? haha just kidding. I like to drink beer if everyone wants to meet at a bar
Old 06-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #7
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
it doesnt have to be just tacos in DE... we had them from PA, NJ and MD come last time as well as DE... so its not just limited to DE tacos
Old 06-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #8
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
I still have DE tags so even if it were just Delaware Tacomas, I'd invite myself on technicality
Old 06-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #9

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
I still have DE tags so even if it were just Delaware Tacomas, I'd invite myself on technicality
so "technically" your still from DE
Old 06-16-2011, 07:08 PM   #11

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco View Post
so "technically" your still from DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Im in if i not working on the day of the meet. BWW on
40 its bigger than the one in middletown.
Thats where we tried to go last year. If thats where its gonna be this time, lets try and not do it on football Sunday again
Old 06-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #14

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
In, pending date...
Bringing any grilles??
Old 06-17-2011, 07:07 AM   #17
JoshO is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshO's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Delaware?
Old 06-17-2011, 07:11 AM   #18

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
If there's going to be a lot of people coming from West of the Bay, we can meet up and convoy over. If Kristin's setting this up, its most likely in the Middletown area. I know the area so I can lead us over there.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #19

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
well kristin lives in Northern DE now haha and honestly the BWW up north is like 10 mins down the road from me lol... How bout doing it sometime in August at BWW? if that month sounds good ill start another thread and throw up a poll with dates
Old 06-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #20
Chainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ed
Chainsmoker's Tacoma Gallery
Ill make the trip down. i can get free just about any weekend i need.