Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maryland Green Ridge Off-Road Adventure

Old 10-14-2008, 08:38 AM   #21
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics!! thx for sharing
Old 10-14-2008, 12:11 PM   #26
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Thanks Don. I got a couple good shots of your taco. How is your rig doing? I think I broke in my rear suspension or helped it settle because it is not sitting as high as it used to. Lol
That doesn't sound good. But definitely nice pictures. I am making a movie on my mac with a lot of mine and I will try and throw in some others but what music should go in it? Give me some suggestions.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:50 PM   #28
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
That doesn't sound good. But definitely nice pictures. I am making a movie on my mac with a lot of mine and I will try and throw in some others but what music should go in it? Give me some suggestions.
Cannot wait to see the vid! I'll get around to doing something with the pics soon I hope.

Quote:
ac\dc?
+1, Thunderstruck would work...

Quote:
Thanks Don. I got a couple good shots of your taco. How is your rig doing? I think I broke in my rear suspension or helped it settle because it is not sitting as high as it used to. Lol
Yea you did!! Great pics - thanks for sharing. I was bummed that I forgot to bring my camera.

Really? Well - I hope nothing is broken! Mine seems broken it a little more too... Not sure about the ride height though - I just have a spacer and AAL lift....My engine seemed to whine a little this morning - but went away shortly after. It was prob from my feeble attempt to clean that crap out of the engine compartment. I need to clean the air filter too - I bet there is some junk in there.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #29
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post

Really? Well - I hope nothing is broken! Mine seems broken it a little more too... Not sure about the ride height though - I just have a spacer and AAL lift....My engine seemed to whine a little this morning - but went away shortly after. It was prob from my feeble attempt to clean that crap out of the engine compartment. I need to clean the air filter too - I bet there is some junk in there.
+1 on Cleaning the air filter. I have to that as well. I think everything is fine suspension wise. Nothing appears broken thank goodness, just sitting a 1/4 to a 1/2" lower in the back for some reason. Maybe it is just the way it's parked....or maybe it is just me....
Old 10-14-2008, 01:18 PM   #30
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Yea - check it when you get home... I will be working on buffing mine all night... oh yea, and I was told I need to wash my dog... LOL (Family coming in tomorrow night...)
Old 10-14-2008, 01:42 PM   #31
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Great pictures, keep um comming.
Any idea when the next one is gonna be?
Old 10-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #32
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Sorry for the delay here are some of the my better pictures...

I really like this one
Awsome pics Dave, All ready to go again.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #34
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the trip video enjoy!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9_165zmG27c
Old 10-14-2008, 06:14 PM   #35
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Here is the trip video enjoy!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9_165zmG27c
Damn Nick did an awsome job on that.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #36
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Damn Nick did an awsome job on that.
Thanks... Hows the music?
Old 10-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #37

Quote:
Thanks... Hows the music?
Real nice tied in real nice I thought
Old 10-15-2008, 06:20 AM   #39
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Great video and Great music