LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Washington Metropolitan Area

Old 08-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #42
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Westminster, MD here, but I work in Rockville.
BOOOOO Ravens!

Any chance we turn this into a BS thread?
Old 08-06-2011, 05:37 AM   #44
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Ahah go ahead, it can be a bs thread, I just wanted to find who's close to me if we ever get a meet going nearby.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #45
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Ahah go ahead, it can be a bs thread, I just wanted to find who's close to me if we ever get a meet going nearby.

I didn't mean to suggest that I wanted your thread to turn into a

I just hoped to encourage more constant posting and see if we can get the DC Area as active as some of our other regional groups. Hopefully spur up some mod days, meets, and trail rides.

With that... BUMP!
Old 08-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #46
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
No, no, I understand, yeah, I'd love for this to be a DC BS thread.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #47
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that would definitely be cool for DC area to become a more active area...but i leave in 3 weeks for school and i wont have my truck
Old 08-07-2011, 03:27 PM   #48
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #49
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
hey man i read that you ride in woodbridge alot, what kind of riding is there?
Old 08-07-2011, 03:35 PM   #50
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
hey man i read that you ride in woodbridge alot, what kind of riding is there?

Theres some trails/dirt jumps over there.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #52
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Did you ever get your overspray problem corrected?

Nope, not gonna have the time to try and do it myself, if I get a chance I was gonna drop it off at the shop that quoted me $300.

I have since done some welding work for a guy there, maybe they can cut me a deal.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #53
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope, not gonna have the time to try and do it myself, if I get a chance I was gonna drop it off at the shop that quoted me $300.

I have since done some welding work for a guy there, maybe they can cut me a deal.

Maybe we should have a DC buff and polish day.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #54
That Guy
Old 08-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #55
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Maybe we should have a DC buff and polish day.

Any kind of dc meet sounds good to me, but my truck could realllllly use a good buff and polish, haha.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:56 AM   #56
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any kind of dc meet sounds good to me, but my truck could realllllly use a good buff and polish, haha.
My offer to you still stands.

However I am on vacation for the next 3 weeks. Sort of home and away with 5 days at home in between two weeks of fun.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:47 AM   #57
DBradley is on a distinguished road
Army: Veteran
Name: Darryl
DBradley's Tacoma Gallery
Pasadena

I live up in Pasadena, MD and work in Silver Springs...long and crappy drive.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #59
AtomicAge is on a distinguished road

Name: AA
AtomicAge's Tacoma Gallery
Baltimore City.. work in Rockville...
Old 08-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #60
Just Truckin' Around
T4C0MA has a spectacular aura aboutT4C0MA has a spectacular aura about
Marines: Cyber Security Chief, Marine Wing Communications Squadron 28
Name: John
T4C0MA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Theres some trails/dirt jumps over there.
Woodbridge here, work on MCB Quantico. Do you need a lift for those trail rides?