September 7 11 1 7.69%
September 14 18 3 23.08%
September 21 25 4 30.77%
Later dates? 8 61.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #2421
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
With my 1000th post I bequeath upon TW the recipe for Pepperoni dip:

2 small cans Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
2 blocks Philly cream cheese
2 packages Hormel pepperoni slices
6 plain bagels

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Pour cream of mushroom soup into a large cake pan.
Cut the pepperoni slices into quarters and put into the cake pan.
I usually use a spoon or fork to break the cream cheese into chunks and add to the cake pan.
Lightly mix the ingredients in the pan so they are spread around somewhat evenly.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Cut up the bagels into bite size chunks.

Stir it up after baking to get the cheese and soup all mixed together.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #2422
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
^^Clearly your best and most informative post ever^^

Old 10-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #2423
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
should just ban him now cause his posts only going to get worse
Old 10-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #2424
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Your one confused Yankee.......

Confederate flag...really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
With my 1000th post I bequeath upon TW the recipe for Pepperoni dip:

2 small cans Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
2 blocks Philly cream cheese
2 packages Hormel pepperoni slices
6 plain bagels

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Pour cream of mushroom soup into a large cake pan.
Cut the pepperoni slices into quarters and put into the cake pan.
I usually use a spoon or fork to break the cream cheese into chunks and add to the cake pan.
Lightly mix the ingredients in the pan so they are spread around somewhat evenly.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Cut up the bagels into bite size chunks.

Stir it up after baking to get the cheese and soup all mixed together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

this^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #2425
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I'll take that as a compliment to the greatness of pepperoni dip and not a bash on my first 999 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
should just ban him now cause his posts only going to get worse
Old 10-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #2427
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
With all the dip I never even made the Crab Dip...
Old 10-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #2428
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
With all the dip I never even made the Crab Dip...

Ban!

Brian and Scott never made their meal either
Old 10-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #2429

Quote:
Ban!

It's probably still thawing out, lol.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #2430
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Ban!

well it was suposed to be friday night but we had ribs instead.....then ben made dinner sat night so idk what even happened to the ziti.....
\and i do not cook......i buy someone else flys.....
Quote:
It's probably still thawing out, lol.
mabye ...bryan is the chef..he made it from scratch.....
Old 10-12-2011, 04:52 AM   #2432
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Did the meatball try to add any of you guys on facebook? Got a friend request from her yesterday.... looked at her pic and was like oh hell no!
Old 10-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #2433
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Ban!

It's still in the freezer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
Did the meatball try to add any of you guys on facebook? Got a friend request from her yesterday.... looked at her pic and was like oh hell no!
You poor bastard.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:47 AM   #2434

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
You told her your name????
Old 10-12-2011, 05:50 AM   #2435

Marines:
Quote:
You told her your name????
I didn't and she knew mine!!!! F'en Fred. I should ban him.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:55 AM   #2436
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha
Old 10-12-2011, 06:16 AM   #2437
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dooooo eeeeeettttt!
Old 10-12-2011, 06:18 AM   #2438
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't tell her shit. She prob added everyone who is tagged on aarons fb pics...
Old 10-12-2011, 06:25 AM   #2439

Just goes to show you, facebook is the devil.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:33 AM   #2440
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just goes to show you, facebook is the devil.
X2

Although I guess she doesn't like long hair.. I haven't gotten a friend request

Products Discussed in this Thread