Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Green Ridge Round 2?

Old 10-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Green Ridge Round 2?

What's next guys?

I liked Green Ridge. It was still a challenge and a good amount of fun for everyone.

I will be stock for awhile so Green Ridge is probably my limit. If we have some new ones come along they could be stock as well.

A November or a December meet? Lets hear it....
Old 10-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
I can't do it this soon... I have way too much going on with the wedding and work guys... I might be able to sneak in a weekend - but it depends on when it is... I am in Ocean city this weekend, Hawaii on Nov 9-15th, dec 27th is wedding... Honeymoon after... then going to school from 27 Jan - 27 March. It's gonna be tight....
I would definitely like a weekend. We can work it around you Don. How about after you get back from Hawaii so you can have a break from wedding planning and stuff. Say late November early December?
Old 10-16-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by neubs View Post
hey nick this is just an idea but why not make a weekend of it? Set up camp saturday afternoon and prep the trucks, wheel saturday night, pack up and head home sunday?
x2:d
Old 10-16-2008, 01:05 PM   #5
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if I can do the overnight thing but would love to come up and wheel with you.
Let me know when
Old 10-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #6
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am liking the November or a December meet, Most likly have some snow on the ground.Make it more interesting.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:56 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea snow and such would be GREAT!! Maybe someone will get stuck this time
Me and my piece of shit tires will be the first thats a fact. I need better ones if I want to continue these adventures.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Me and my piece of shit tires will be the first thats a fact. I need better ones if I want to continue these adventures.
Talkin about tires, Depending on when we go I might be running the 285 tires, If I am we can put my old ones on your truck if you want thell fit being 265's on stock hight.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:41 AM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Heyyyyy I like that idea For what size rims though. I'm on 17's

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Talkin about tires, Depending on when we go I might be running the 285 tires, If I am we can put my old ones on your truck if you want thell fit being 265's on stock hight.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:20 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
I think that may be deer hunting gun season. Maybe we can hunt a little? Camping in late Nov. and Dec. = Freeking cold!!! But should be fun! lol Kyle which tires are you planning on buying?
I think I am goin to buy 285 copper STT's on some steel wheels If I have the money buy the trip.

Quote:
Heyyyyy I like that idea For what size rims though. I'm on 17's
I was goin to buy new rims and all so you can just bolt up my whole old setup for the trip, But this is only if I can get the money for the trip I just started back up in school and my money trees not growin
Old 10-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #12

Yea I think you all are goin to be just fine this is just something Ive been wanting to do
Old 10-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #13

Quote:
Ha yea - I am hoping to get some rock sliders or something added. I dunno yet. Gotta pay for the wedding and all.
If you dont want to do tho all that you can buy them bolt on ones, unless you want to get them welded up, I lucked out having a friend that could weld.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #15

Quote:
Yeah I have to get sliders too. I am saving for Shrockworks bolt-ons. This is becoming an expensive hobby!
X2, Everyday I see something I want
Old 10-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #16

Did you get your truck fixed dave?
Old 10-20-2008, 03:14 PM   #17
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you get your truck fixed dave?
I had it checked out and the Spring Shop said that everything measured out straight. From left to right they said it was only off by 1/8" while I measured over 1/2" maybe it was not sitting level when I measured it?? but it seems ok now...they even measured the frame and everything was straight as an arrow...

Anyhow, I have been talking to Doug (president of ToyTec) about making an AAL for trucks that have has the TSB done. Right now no one really makes an AAL for this application. He said that he can have a set custom made by Alacan for $79 for me to test out. If all goes well he might put the product into full production. I have to get him a few measurements tomorrow. We were thinking 1.5" of lift. That is what I got off the SuperSprings.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #18

Quote:
I had it checked out and the Spring Shop said that everything measured out straight. From left to right they said it was only off by 1/8" while I measured over 1/2" maybe it was not sitting level when I measured it?? but it seems ok now...they even measured the frame and everything was straight as an arrow...

Anyhow, I have been talking to Doug (president of ToyTec) about making an AAL for trucks that have has the TSB done. Right now no one really makes an AAL for this application. He said that he can have a set custom made by Alacan for $79 for me to test out. If all goes well he might put the product into full production. I have to get him a few measurements tomorrow. We were thinking 1.5" of lift. That is what I got off the SuperSprings.
O yea, thats sounds cool, let us know how that goes.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:41 PM   #19
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think I am goin to buy 285 copper STT's on some steel wheels If I have the money buy the trip.

I was goin to buy new rims and all so you can just bolt up my whole old setup for the trip, But this is only if I can get the money for the trip I just started back up in school and my money trees not growin
Shoot me a PM with a price and I will see what I can do. Money is tight on my end too.

What size are the rims and the tires?
Old 10-21-2008, 01:49 AM   #20

Quote:
Shoot me a PM with a price and I will see what I can do. Money is tight on my end too.

What size are the rims and the tires?
If you cant affored them I dont mind you useing them for the trip.