River Trip Aug.12-14 Delaware River

View Poll Results: river trip whos coming aug 12-14
yes 6 54.55%
no 4 36.36%
mabye 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
River Trip Aug.12-14 Delaware River

ok looks like the dates will be aug 12-14 for 2 nights camping and at least a saturday canoe trip......price is $73p.p.
includes 2 nights river front camping and bus shuttle to launch point and rental of canoe or raft or tube or kayak of your choise,,,,,,
anyone have any better ideas im open trying to make it as easy as possible....
again no glass bottles of any kind on river....bring all beer CANS for trip
we will be loaded that i tell you...
it will be landers and we will be staying at either narrowsburg or minisink camping areas.......
http://www.landersrivertrips.com/index.html

we can mabye get a better deal depending on how many people are coming....
please only vote if you are coming ....dont dick out unless someone is dead.....
rain or shine this will go down......
boat shoes are a must......
Old 07-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
What time you planning on getting there? I'm thinking of taking Friday off since it's a 3 hour drive so I'm not setting up my tent in the dark.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #3
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yea im down as long as no one refers to this as "white water rafting".

This is a float trip. Hopefully a "float n' bloat" drinking trip

There is no white water on the Delaware River. Just class I & II boogie water.

Doesnt mean it wont be fun... Cause it will.

Nothing to be scared of, besides Scott....
Old 07-26-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
What time you planning on getting there? I'm thinking of taking Friday off since it's a 3 hour drive so I'm not setting up my tent in the dark.
ill be there around 3-4pm as its a 3 hour drive for me as well
Old 07-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
ill be there around 3-4pm as its a 3 hour drive for me as well
Sounds good, I'll see if I can get off work.

Also, I have a coleman camping/tailgating grill, a 10'x10' canopy, and one or two 4' resin folding tables I can bring.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post

Good idea Scott

Do you want everyone to call and reserve themselves or you wanna handle it?

I wanna book up the riverside camp spots asap before they get grabbed up and then we have a spot to park the boats. I don't care if we all camp on the river...just don't wanna carry my yak 1/4 mile to my site.
Just drive your truck down into the river to get it. It likes to go swimming right?
Old 07-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #7

Quote:
My pulleys are making noise now.....fuck soggy Taco's
Ha, mine too. On the list of shit I gotta fix.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
got a breach front condo from the 14th on. would have liked to have made this one
Old 07-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
got a breach front condo from the 14th on. would have liked to have made this one
you can come friday and ride sat then leave
Old 07-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #10
BIG DADDY

i will call them tomm boyd....
Old 07-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$40 x 4 + my belt looks like poo

I'm going to remove the belt and clean the pulleys good. I thought they were much cheaper and I was just gonna replace them cause I know they must be hurting, but I have to much on my plate without much funds to do it with so Ill see how they are once the belt is off and then make a move.
Just get a belt thats all that was wrong with mine.

I am puting in for these days off lets see what happens
Old 07-27-2011, 04:19 AM   #14
BIG DADDY

bump come on people.......
cant even get people to anything relaxing in the north east dam...............
Old 07-27-2011, 07:32 AM   #15
BIG DADDY

Ok got 2 river sites reserved...8 people........youz guyz that wana bring your own crafts..it would be cheaper n a lot less hassle to rent.....there.....ill explain more later heading out on boat now..sites 43-44 our ours
Old 07-27-2011, 07:40 AM   #16
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
In which camp ground?
Old 07-27-2011, 07:41 AM   #17
BIG DADDY

Narrowsburg
Old 07-27-2011, 07:42 AM   #18
BIG DADDY

We will be going from calicoon to narrowsburg
Old 07-27-2011, 07:49 AM   #19
BIG DADDY

Also there is one site next to us open...if we get more people they took $200 deposit for 2 sites...we can change up the float plan if uz guyz want to let me know...ill be on the water all day ill check back later
Old 07-27-2011, 08:32 AM   #20

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Not to try and ruin this trip, but just a suggestion of a different trip. Scott have you ever heard of the esopus creek? It's up in the Catskills not real far from hunter. Its some real fun whitewaterish tubing. Check out their site-http://www.towntinker.com/index.htm

There's tons of camping, but north south lake is a ny state park with a huge lake that would be cool to camp at.

Idk about the section of the Delaware you are talking about, but I know I've always been disappointed with the lack of excitement on the Delaware, even up in ny.