Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

anyone ride snowmobiles ?

Old 01-21-2013, 08:18 PM   #41
shutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameron
shutterbug's Tacoma Gallery
I ride, but just a old 500 trail sled... just to get me out for photos of my buddies like this.

But I go places where the locals only go in snowmobiles so I'd count my truck as one too!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #42
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Sweet Fusion 600 HO??
I had the same sled in blue/black!

These are pics from my 5 saddlebag trip to North Central Quebec over New Years!
Hey thanks man! Looks like you had a fun trip. Right now central Minnesota has almost no snow so i haven't got to ride in a while. Then I was going to go on a trip to northern Minnesota this last weekend but once again no snow. So you can say I am really jealous of your trip lol
Old 01-22-2013, 06:13 AM   #43
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
1-2 feet of fresh powder on tug hill from last night
Old 01-22-2013, 06:19 AM   #44
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have to go any where to get on the trials it goes through my land. Skandic LT I use it for every thing including skidding trees for fire wood.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #47
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
my new winter toy, between the suspension and the amount of torque..amazing

Old 02-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #49
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Went riding in Big sky area for the first time it was the best snow ive ever seen!

Old 02-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #50
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery

Me and my daughter....
Old 11-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #51
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
This may be off topic but if anyone has some black ski loops that would fit a 2004 F6 I would love to take them off your hands. Il pay shipping if they are in decent shape. PM me! Thanks!
Old 11-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #52
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
yeeeow!

little dry sleddin last year haha
Old 11-26-2013, 06:15 AM   #54
Master Baiter
jethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Geoff
jethro's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, nice sled there evilsti!

I have ridden forever, but sorta lost the addiction for trail riding 5-6 years ago. I still have my old Polaris but most of the winter I am on my good ole' ice fishing rig.

The Polaris:

The ice rocket:

The Yota and my trailer:
Old 11-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #55
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
This thread should be closed and everyone of you banned................
:jellydanc e:

snow is one thing i hate most about TN. well lake of snow..I need to move somewhere colder that gets more snow!!
Old 11-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #56
Master Baiter
jethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Geoff
jethro's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't live without winter. It's as important to me as summer. Ice fishing, sledding, skiing, snowshoeing... I love the winter.

How do you guys even have Christmas in TN when there is no cold/snow? LOL
Old 11-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #57
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro View Post
I couldn't live without winter. It's as important to me as summer. Ice fishing, sledding, skiing, snowshoeing... I love the winter.

How do you guys even have Christmas in TN when there is no cold/snow? LOL
ya.

and itís usually cold, we will have a little snow sometimes on christmas. got about 1Ē last night some of it is gone, still only like 28* out and i love it!
Old 11-27-2013, 12:33 PM   #58
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Picked this up on Monday.

I can't wait! This rain is driving me crazy. Ride in NH.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #59
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Love the colors. That thing looks sweet.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #60
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
This is my winter ride. She takes me where I need to go.