Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek Oct 1-2

Old 09-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek Oct 1-2

Hey guys,
Me and a buddy are going to Rausch Creek the weekend of Oct 1-2. We'll be heading up there early Saturday morning, wheelin' all day, staying the night at a camp ground, then wheeling Sunday morning.
If anyone is interested in going, let me know so we can meet up and ride together. I have a stock 11' Taco and my buddy has a stock 89' Toyota Pickup.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
might drive the taco up sunday morning and do some easy stuff
Old 09-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #4
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Interesting. I am actually off that weekend, and I will have my boys too. Might think about joining ya'll if all goes well. If not I will be wheeling n what not on the DE/MD/VA coast.
Cool, shoot me a PM if you decide you want to go and we can exchange numbers. The more the merrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestaco View Post
might drive the taco up sunday morning and do some easy stuff
If you decide to ride up shoot me a PM also and we can exchange numbers and meet up.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacoSport4x4 View Post
I'm In for the day at least.
Awesome! Shoot me a PM so we can exchange info and meet up.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #8
BUMP for anyone interested.