Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New York Tacomas!!

Old 05-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #81
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longo118 View Post
Where is this? Definitely some nice Tacomas out there!
Tompkins/Tioga county. From Dryden to Candor to Spencer.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:27 AM   #82
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Tompkins/Tioga county. From Dryden to Candor to Spencer.
My engine bay is still covered in dirt from the first water/mud hole.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #83
Grumpy old man - get off my lawn
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
Name: Roger
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
Rochester, NY here. Well, actually SE Brighton, but close enough. Just got my taco 7 weeks ago; haven't been off-road yet. I work in Henriettta.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #84
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
If any of you guys own a store, building, or rent out anything NY state is hammering down on old laws....

To many idiots have been walking into glass and killing themselves. Code enforcement officials have been tasked to enforce the following: http://www.labor.state.ny.us/workerp...sh47.shtm#47.1

Also NY is enforcing old ANSI 404.2.9 that have been in the books for a long time...... http://www.access-board.gov/ada-aba/...n/chapter4.htm
Old 05-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #85
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockmonester View Post
My engine bay is still covered in dirt from the first water/mud hole.
Yeah, I still have mud and leaves behind the front bumper, and above the skid plates. I need a new pressure washer.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #86
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Trading in my 12 DCSB TRD Sport if anyone wants bedrug, tonneau, weather tech window vents 4, or front digital mats, rubber bed protector, wet Okoles front and rear, roof rack, stock rubber or carpet mats, or check the tire classifieds for a trade on my powder coat rims and duratracs.
Real listings to come, but you guys are NY
Old 11-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #87
MMILES is on a distinguished road

MMILES's Tacoma Gallery
Amenia, NY right on CT Border next to Kent, CT! Just Joined up. Pics to follow soon. Just got a 2013 Tacoma Double Cab Limited. Silver. Anyone in my area?
Old 11-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #89
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Update on my NY Tacoma, not a lot of us around...
Old 11-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #90
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
this is a temporary thread right? because of all of the rust that will happen in NY your tacomas wont last long.. hahahahaha west coast FTW!
Old 11-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #91
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
this is a temporary thread right? because of all of the rust that will happen in NY your tacomas wont last long.. hahahahaha west coast FTW!
We had a few days of snow and it's gone... You should see the sand and salt on my truck!!! I makes me furious the amount of sand and salt they throw down!!! If everyone drove a Tacoma there would be no need for plows!
Old 11-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #92
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
We had a few days of snow and it's gone... You should see the sand and salt on my truck!!! I makes me furious the amount of sand and salt they throw down!!! If everyone drove a Tacoma there would be no need for plows!

your a cop! arrest the plow driver throwing down salt for assult on your tacoma and destruction of property!
Old 11-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #93
Big House is on a distinguished road
Big House's Tacoma Gallery
East of the shinnecock canal eastern Long Island
Old 11-21-2013, 04:55 PM   #94
CreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: SF
CreepyTm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
East of the shinnecock canal eastern Long Island
Southampton, Easthampton or Southold...equally Odd People....
Old 11-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #95
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
your a cop! arrest the plow driver throwing down salt for assult on your tacoma and destruction of property!
Interesting...

I vow to save all Tacoma's and will from this day forth... Enforce the new " no snow plow" law
Old 12-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #96
ColombianTaco97 is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
ColombianTaco97's Tacoma Gallery
hey guysss does anybody here has truck cap that fits on a regular cab tacoma 97 - 04 ?? ive been looking for one like crazyyy... hard to come by!!! any info i will apreciate!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #97
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
Since most of the snow in cny has just about disappeared its kinda sad that all my favorite spots to play are closed for snowmobiles. Weather like this im praying for spring
Old 12-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #98
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockmonester View Post
Since most of the snow in cny has just about disappeared its kinda sad that all my favorite spots to play are closed for snowmobiles. Weather like this im praying for spring
We must have the worst weather! Rain, sleet and ice next day or so then sub zero temps. Why can't we just get snow and keep it?!!!
Old 12-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #99
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We must have the worst weather! Rain, sleet and ice next day or so then sub zero temps. Why can't we just get snow and keep it?!!!
i know
i had plans for a ski trip ,but that ship has sailed
errrr
i guess im off to do a motor swap in the bike before the rain sets in
its warmer in vt then it is here
Old 12-21-2013, 08:20 AM   #100
rbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: ARFF @ ROC
Name: Rich
rbishopp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Because the governor hasn't figured out how to tax it yet.
Sorry couldn't resist that.