Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2011, 09:39 AM   #22
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Couldn't even spell his own name right in the thread title
haha fuck.... stupid droid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
did I miss this....again!!
yup
Old 10-13-2011, 09:40 AM   #23
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
haha fuck.... stupid droid

yup
FAAWK!!

Spring, i'm there. Promise!! and a certain burban.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:42 AM   #24
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
FAAWK!!

Spring, i'm there. Promise!! and a certain burban.
im holding you to it! it will be sometime in may so you need to put that on your calendar right meow.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #26
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #27
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
wait. you just posted this.
inception...
Old 10-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #28
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
damn you mike!
Old 10-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #29
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #30
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
ok. i'm in for memorial day 2012. If Boyd and that dude who's name we shall not speak of in this forum, attend.. And someone pays for my out of state fishing license.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #31
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

keep it up and we will ban gingers.....
Good fuckin luck with that
Old 10-13-2011, 09:51 AM   #32
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
Good fuckin luck with that
you have no hair so technically your just albino
Old 10-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #33
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
you have no hair so technically your just albino
You'll find out how much hair I have when I lay my balls on your nose
Old 10-13-2011, 09:56 AM   #34
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am taking just about two weeks of vacation after Thankgivin' weekend. If for some reason ya'll decide to have a meet 'round that time, I might make it. Of course I'll be painting the house and fixing my roof those weeks too, so that comes first. I would like to make it eventually, but keep missin' out cuz of stupid work. If only I didn't need money so bad. Oh yeah, I got guns n a bow too.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #36

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
jeesus.fkng gingers. I might not make this one.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:59 AM   #37
Field Supervisor
WildWolfy is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Veteran/ Aircraft Fabricator
Name: Steve
WildWolfy's Tacoma Gallery
So much hate in here, what did I miss? and I wonder if Texans are allowed
Old 10-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #39
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Need a more current pic!
Old 10-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #40
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
jeesus.fkng gingers. I might not make this one.
Stay home then

Products Discussed in this Thread