Field Supervisor
WildWolfy is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Veteran/ Aircraft Fabricator
Name: Steve
WildWolfy's Tacoma Gallery
and what legalities on rifles up there?
Old 10-13-2011, 10:08 AM   #42
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
ok. i'm in for memorial day 2012. If Boyd and that dude who's name we shall not speak of in this forum, attend.. And someone pays for my out of state fishing license.
<--------- DYOB

I have yet to miss one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
you have no hair so technically your just albino

I find it funny no matter what time of day regardless of where we are the gingers always group together at meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWolfy View Post
As long as they don't have bodies on them we shoot them.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #43
Field Supervisor

I meant things like, no 30 round + clips
california has a 10 round limit I think, not sure on PA land
Old 10-13-2011, 10:34 AM   #44
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I meant things like, no 30 round + clips
california has a 10 round limit I think, not sure on PA land
PA is like the AZ of the east.............but with trees
Old 10-13-2011, 11:18 AM   #45
Field Supervisor

hmm, sounds like I may make a trip up there to get the Taco dirty, maybe after I get the 100k done...
Old 10-13-2011, 12:00 PM   #46
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
GO MEAT
Old 10-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #47
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
GO MEATBALL
Old 10-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #48
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Well on the positive note only 3 people have gotten laid by a "female" at a BC meet.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:27 PM   #49
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Well on the positive note only 3 people have gotten laid by a "female" at a BC meet.
The fact that "female" is under quotation... scares me
Old 10-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #50
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
This ^^^ is funny cuz its true... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Old 10-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #51
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post

Well I can't be 100% positive about the other 2 guy's "girls".

I know mine was all woman.....about 300# of woman at that
Old 10-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #52
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I can't be 100% positive about the other 2 guy's "girls".

I know mine was all woman.....about 300# of woman at that
ahhh, she wasnt that fat... but being 4'11" and over 190 makes you as wide as your are tall
Old 10-13-2011, 06:57 PM   #54
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Oh shit, they are using tannerite on mythbusters!
Old 10-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #55
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3? not all at this meet right? because if you are including fred.. i was in the room next to him and i heard nothing but talking all night...

edit: the room next to his room.. not in the same room next to him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
mine was deff woman lol i wasnt that drunk lmao
glad i didnt see that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Oh shit, they are using tannerite on mythbusters!

I sleep with that shit under my pillow.. along with my .357

got no where else to hide them!!
Old 10-13-2011, 09:07 PM   #56
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
3? not all at this meet right? because if you are including fred.. i was in the room next to him and i heard nothing but talking all night...

your right, not much happened because she was really drunk, and I wasnt getting arrested for rape, but good things did come of that night
Old 10-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #57
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FYI - tannerite will not explode if you have 100 pounds of it already mixed in your trunk and you get rear ended at high speed.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:14 AM   #58
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post

glad i didnt see that...

I sleep with that shit under my pillow.. along with my .357

got no where else to hide them!!
We have had many meets and I know of someone getting some....not going to say when or who, but the # is now 3.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #59
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
say what

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Shoot 'til your outta bullets...then reload?
this^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
FYI - tannerite will not explode if you have 100 pounds of it already mixed in your trunk and you get rear ended at high speed.
mythb usters ftmfw
did you see how they mixed it fucking retards.....did it all wrong

Quote:
We have had many meets and I know of someone getting some....not going to say when or who, but the # is now 3.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:14 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
say what

this^^^^^

mythb usters ftmfw
did you see how they mixed it fucking retards.....did it all wrong

Haha, I saw that, mixing it in the little jar.
Later when they did the big batch they were doing it right though with the bigger jar. Surprising they seemingly had never even heard of this stuff considering how much shit they blow up.

Products Discussed in this Thread