Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #9262
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
With all the hoopla I wonder for how much I could gouge someone for my AR.
I've seen a ton of the more basic ones going for like 1500.

Whenever I got my 74 the guy was like, you're probably gonna turn around and sell this at 2x cost huh...
Old 01-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #9263
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I've seen a ton of the more basic ones going for like 1500.

Whenever I got my 74 the guy was like, you're probably gonna turn around and sell this at 2x cost huh...
Oh really.. So how much would a brand new .22 AR go for? It's a Mossberg
Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #9264
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
one ginger max?

my vw has been in my garage since the first snow fall i was actually in the new pathfinder my parents got
Nissans cause speeding and should be banned.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #9265
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Oh really.. So how much would a brand new .22 AR go for? It's a Mossberg
they havent been selling the 22 to much around here. i mean people are buying them but the supply is still here
Old 01-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #9266
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bummer, oh well I'll keep it then lol
Old 01-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #9267
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah if it was a 22 built on a AR15 lower it'd be worth a bit more, but tactical 22s just dont have the same demand as AR15s right now.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #9268
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bummer, oh well I'll keep it then lol
need to take a ride to bobs army navy you can get 10000 rounds for about 300 bucks
Old 01-23-2013, 11:32 AM   #9269

Quote:
Yeah if it was a 22 built on a AR15 lower it'd be worth a bit more, but tactical 22s just dont have the same demand as AR15s right now.
Gotcha, just thought I'd give it a shot, I mean hell I only paid $250 for the gun (with a 10 round mag), a 25 round mag, and a hard case.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #9270

Quote:
need to take a ride to bobs army navy you can get 10000 rounds for about 300 bucks
Haha havent even had a chance to fire it yet.. its still sitting at school and there isnt anywhere close to school to fire it..

Note: its at the police station not in the dorms.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #9271
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wwut
Old 01-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #9272
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha havent even had a chance to fire it yet.. its still sitting at school and there isnt anywhere close to school to fire it..

Note: its at the police station not in the dorms.
There's a state game lands firing range like 5 miles from IUP. Let me know when ya wanna go down
Old 01-23-2013, 11:53 AM   #9273

Quote:
There's a state game lands firing range like 5 miles from IUP. Let me know when ya wanna go down
Someones doing a little creeping lol and alright I will, probably when it gets a little warmer and after I get some money in my pockets from work.. I've been "unemployed" for 6 weeks now.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #9274
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Someones doing a little creeping lol and alright I will, probably when it gets a little warmer and after I get some money in my pockets from work.. I've been "unemployed" for 6 weeks now.
I was just there today trying to sight in my 22 but its too damn cold.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #9275

Quote:
I was just there today trying to sight in my 22 but its too damn cold.
Yeah I'll have a lot of sighting to do. Mine is completely unfired, even has the lock still on that was put on by the employee at dunhams lol
Old 01-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #9276
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cant, no has money because of fine and not driving to jersey shore to browse

stop in on your way home from work?
Nope, they can't keep AR's in stock I doubt they have mags.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #9277
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
112 bucks, failure to obey traffic signal. second time i was let off going fast... it helps when you blow them and joke around with a cop .

thats not how your supposed to "get off"

on another note... not sure about when I can be taking any vacation in the near future. new job starts first week of feb. so no time will be taken any time soon. need to get everything up and running.

Spring meet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 02:39 PM   #9278
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
second the spring meet.... anyone have a ruger 10/22 they want to part ways with, I'm in need of one in a few weeks
Old 01-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #9279
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
second the spring meet.... anyone have a ruger 10/22 they want to part ways with, I'm in need of one in a few weeks
what happened to yours
Old 01-23-2013, 04:27 PM   #9280
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

thats not how your supposed to "get off"

on another note... not sure about when I can be taking any vacation in the near future. new job starts first week of feb. so no time will be taken any time soon. need to get everything up and running.

Spring meet!!!!!!!!!!!!
me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Quote:
what happened to yours
he lost it in a shooting match

Products Discussed in this Thread