Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #10262
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

Shame you are not closer... We could fab that in my garage in about 5min.
Ill be in Philly the 17-19th
Old 05-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #10263
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Like this

But he doesn't sell them anymore
Worst mounting place ever. First tree branch you hit you have paint damage. Wonder why he stopped making them.... Hmmm lol

Matt has some brackets for the bedrail he could sell you. I sold them to him years ago and they just collecting dust.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #10264
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
I have a firestik door jamb mount that I'm gonna be taking off when bedrack gets installed you can have it if you want
Old 05-03-2013, 03:03 PM   #10265
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Worst mounting place ever. First tree branch you hit you have paint damage. Wonder why he stopped making them.... Hmmm lol

Matt has some brackets for the bedrail he could sell you. I sold them to him years ago and they just collecting dust.
He stopped fabbing everything except hood light mounts. And I can't really use the bedrail, I have a tonneau. Idk trying to figure out how to mount it I guess. Dont really wanna do it on the hood or roof
Old 05-04-2013, 05:13 AM   #10266
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He stopped fabbing everything except hood light mounts. And I can't really use the bedrail, I have a tonneau. Idk trying to figure out how to mount it I guess. Dont really wanna do it on the hood or roof
Yea I hear ya. I couldn't do it on the bed and didn't want it on the front bumper or hood. But now that I'm getting a roof top tent I can't use my roof mount antenna. I've been looking into mounting an antenna on my rear bumper.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:09 AM   #10268
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
morning
Old 05-04-2013, 07:10 AM   #10269
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh well thats easy. Plenty of guys attach it to the front bedrail right behind the cab that have tonneau's. you just have to get creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yea I hear ya. I couldn't do it on the bed and didn't want it on the front bumper or hood. But now that I'm getting a roof top tent I can't use my roof mount antenna. I've been looking into mounting an antenna on my rear bumper.
well that sucks

Mine has been there for a few years. bastard grabs every tree branch and will eventually wear through my brake light, but so far so good.

I should get a 4' 1 day. the 3' is lower than my bed rack, but it's still A-ok on the trails for what I need it for.

Quote:
That's where mine is.
you got a 4' right?
Old 05-04-2013, 07:12 AM   #10271
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think it's a 5'

Old 05-04-2013, 07:18 AM   #10273
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Remember I've got the hard shell. Only a foot or so exposed over the roofline.

thats better than having aluminum bed rack within 3" and sitting lower than it

throw some kayaks on my rack and it's about 2' lower
Old 05-04-2013, 08:37 AM   #10274

I guess I could drill a hole through the tonneau and mount it there then just use black tape to seal it again..
Old 05-04-2013, 08:48 AM   #10275
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I guess I could drill a hole through the tonneau and mount it there then just use black tape to seal it again..
Ahem vvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
I have a firestik door jamb mount that I'm gonna be taking off when bedrack gets installed you can have it if you want
Old 05-04-2013, 09:02 AM   #10276

Quote:
Ahem vvv
You have it hanging off the back just like I was planning?
Old 05-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #10277

Quote:
You have it hanging off the back just like I was planning?
Picture to live inbound
Old 05-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #10278

Quote:
Picture to live inbound
Cool cool, whatcha want for it?
Old 05-04-2013, 09:31 AM   #10279

Quote:
Cool cool, whatcha want for it?
You can have it... Im just waiting on a reply for the bedrack... once I get that I can remount my antenna on the bedrock and you can haz it
Old 05-04-2013, 09:33 AM   #10280

Quote:
You can have it... Im just waiting on a reply for the bedrack... once I get that I can remount my antenna on the bedrock and you can haz it
Cool thanks!

Products Discussed in this Thread