Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2013, 08:26 AM   #11061
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
yes it is an 18.5 but they make a longer version called turkey tactical. it doesnt bruise my arm like my O/U does and i can shove 3 1/2 turkey load in it and give it to unsuspecting shooters

here is a little info for you bud.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauge_%28bore_diameter%29
Thanks. I'm not necessarily looking for a longer barrel, just assumed the shorter would be worthless for target shooting. So maybe I can get away with the 18.5" barrel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
i like me 20 over and under for bird hunting since you don't need to pump and re-aim when I miss that first shot

But for shooting skeet I wouldn't mind 12 or 20 gauge, just wear a shoulder pad thing and shoudl be good. I got a few 12 gauges semi auto too, just never bothered to bring them up.
What gun is your over under Ant?
Old 07-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #11062
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
browning citori
Dang, that's a fancy espensive one.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #11063
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Dang, that's a fancy espensive one.
From what I've read, if you get a sub $1000 O/U it's going to be shit.

They have 2 barrels, 2 triggers, etc, so they shouldn't cost as much as a pump/semi.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #11064
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i traded some stuff for it, didn't actually buy it lol I can't afford that kinda moneys for guns, the Tacoma has taken all my money
Shit if i had your money id burn daltons
Old 07-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #11065
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A tip end shotty is going to be costly
Cant go wrong with a moss 500 in my mind hell my maverick 88 is over 20 years old never had a problem with it at all
Plus 1000s of options to customize it for the cheap
Old 07-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #11066
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Cant go wrong with a moss 500 in my mind hell my maverick 88 is over 20 years old never had a problem with it at all
That's my problem, I want a tacticool Mossy 500 and I can see myself spending more on addons than the gun itself haha
Old 07-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #11067
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
That's my problem, I want a tacticool Mossy 500 and I can see myself spending more on addons than the gun itself haha
just get a 590a1
Old 07-17-2013, 09:57 AM   #11068
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Thats what i did
Added collapsable stock
18.5" barrel
Tacital for end grip
Old 07-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #11069
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it guys I'm trying to learn how to save and you start this shot gun talk....
Old 07-17-2013, 11:22 AM   #11070
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Damn it guys I'm trying to learn how to save and you start this shot gun talk....
Save
U should sell a kidney before your house implodes
Old 07-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #11071

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post

They have 2 barrels, 2 triggers, etc, so they shouldn't cost as much as a pump/semi.
Yeah, I don't get it, you'd think a simple over under could be had for cheap.

Quote:
Shit if i had your money id burn daltons
Not sure where this concept that I'm loaded comes from. I guess you're not used to people that work a solid 5 days a week and make a decent living.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm thinking the maverick 88 for cheap and then I can put money into customizing it for HD then swap parts for skeet shooting.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #11072
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Save
U should sell a kidney before your house implodes
Old 07-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #11073

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
I vote mossberg 500, cheap, comfortable to shoot and it came with a long and short barrel. Thats what i was shooting at the meet
Where did you get that combo? I saw someone say that when I was searching around. Stopped into dick's to see what they had and he didn't know about a combo like that.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #11074
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where did you get that combo? I saw someone say that when I was searching around. Stopped into dick's to see what they had and he didn't know about a combo like that.
First problem is you went to dicks. Go to a gun shop
Old 07-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #11075
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Leave him be. Dolton clearly likes dicks...I mean Dick's.

*snicker
Old 07-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #11077

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
First problem is you went to dicks. Go to a gun shop
So sorry, it's the only convenient place and I could check out the 870, 500, and 88 there. Not saying I'm buying from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Leave him be. Dolton clearly likes dicks...I mean Dick's.

*snicker
Watch your back.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #11078
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Watch your back.
Reach around?
Old 07-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #11080
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. I'm not necessarily looking for a longer barrel, just assumed the shorter would be worthless for target shooting. So maybe I can get away with the 18.5" barrel?
My short barrel smashes clays pretty damn good
And you can buy chokes to adjust the pattern
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post

It's because of the guns back ground history. I know my o/u was quite pricey

Quote:
887 is loaded with everything and its 500 bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
You can't buy a gun in jurzy. New law

Products Discussed in this Thread